4 Bedroom Detached House Let
Ouseley Road, Staines-Upon Thames TW19
- Detached Classically Tudor Styled 4 bedroom Home
- Potential for future development, subject to all planning
- "Oozing" in Character and Charm - Circa 1935
- Solid Timber Beams, Magnificent Wood Flooring, Exposed Brick Fireplace
- Featuring a Beautiful Staircase that's Flooded with Natural Light
- Two Master Bedrooms one features an exposed brick fireplace!
- Two Bathrooms & downstairs Cloakroom
- Nestled on a Secluded Plot, one of the Larger Plots on Ouseley Road
- No Onward Chain!
On approaching the top of the stairs to the first floor is a generous landing which leads to four excellent sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first master bedroom features an exposed brick fireplace, double aspect benefitting from enviable rear and front garden views. The other master bedroom features floor to ceiling wooden wardrobes in keeping with the style of the property. The main bathroom has a walk-in shower and a beautiful free standing bath. The other shower room services the two further double bedrooms and single bedroom.
We Invite Buyers to view who are looking between..£1,100,000 to £1,400,000 (Buyer Search Range).
This property has huge potential to either extend or further develop the plot with other dwellings - All Subject to Planning Permission.
Situation: Ouseley Road is centrally located near the village green in the attractive village of Wraysbury. Conveniently located close to both Sunnymeads and Wraysbury stations (Wraysbury is just 4 mins by car) providing direct links into Windsor & London Waterloo, it also has easy access to the M25 motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
Wraysbury village with its boutiques shops, cafe's, cricket green, has excellent schools, village junior school and two public houses. There are also many Clubs and Societies ranging from tennis, amateur dramatics, wine makers, history groups, scouts, art society etc..
Outside Approached via a sweeping gravelled driveway provides parking for numerous cars leading to an attached garage.
The rear garden offers an outdoor paved terrace ideal for outside dining, small pond, classically landscaped lawn and mature trees. No onward Chain.