In line with latest Government’s guidelines on home moving, the housing market remains open, and all our offices in England, Scotland and Wales continue to operate. Health and safety remains our main priority, and we continue to follow a number of strict measures to protect our customers and staff. More information

Stay Safe This Summer

Stay Safe This Summer

STAYING SAFE THIS SUMMER

 

The past two years have seen 12 deaths and 28 injuries as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning on holiday. Our research shows that people are still not aware of the risk of bringing cooking equipment into confirmed spaces such as a caravan, tent or awning.

We  urge holidaymakers to stay safe from the risks of carbon monoxide from charcoal barbecues, as well as potential risks from camping stoves and gas barbecues if used incorrectly.

As well as holidaymakers, festival-goers should also be aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

As a “belt and braces” approach we would advise equipment is checked over by a competent person and a Carbon Monoxide alarm is present at the point of use.

Here at Martin & Co Romford  Director Michael Mullahy,a fully qualified time served Gas and Electrical for over 25 years ensures all rented property has a current gas safety certificate in place and advises all of his landlords of their duty of care before the properties are tenanted. This not only protects the tenants but helps to protect the Landlord’s from any possible liability claims and ensures their assets are in the safest possible condition.

If you have safety concerns or any other property related concerns regarding your rented property please feel free to contact  Michael anytime for a no obligation  informal chat

215a North Street,

Romford,

RM1 4QA

T: 01708 721111

e: romford@martinco.com