Martin & Co Oxford is an award-winning business in its 9th year of trading. We rank as one of the leading lettings agents in Oxfordshire as well as a Top 5 Office in the Martin & Co network - a brand leading and innovative franchise property business with 189 offices UK wide.
We are a company who has grown year upon year and are at the forefront of our industry, always looking for new ideas and solutions to continue our expansion for many years to come.
We are a passionate and highly professional company where individuals make a significant contribution to the overall business results. Our phenomenal growth in Oxford over the last 9 years is largely due the incredibly high standard of customer service all our staff strive to deliver.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join us, as we are looking for another experienced Property Manager. You will have your own portfolio of around 150 properties to manage.
Location: Oxford City Centre
Salary: We reward staff above the industry standard so remuneration will not be an inhibiting factor.
Benefits: Use of company car and free on-site parking
• Manage all property maintenance issues
• Liaise with landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out
• Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
• Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
• Process all tenancy renewals and deposit negotiations
• Manage any complaints from landlords and tenants through to resolution
Qualities we are looking for:
• A background in property management and lettings
• Previous experience within property maintenance
• Strong complaint handling skills
• Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Extremely well organised and able to prioritise your own work load
• Professional, positive, diligent and focused approach
• Previous experience with a lettings software would be an advantage
• Full and clean UK driving licence
If you feel this is the opportunity for you then send your cv, in complete confidence, to email@example.com