£895pm | £207pw
2 Bedroom Terraced House Let Agreed
Golden Triangle NR2
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Spacious Receptions
- Brand New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Brand New Flooring
- Brand New UPVC Windows and Doors
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE
- Council Tax Band: B
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: B
- Available Now
- No Sharers
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- No Students
- Security Deposit £1030
This is an absolutely superb Victorian terrace located in the heart of the much sought after Golden Triangle. It has been the subject of a full and carefully undertaken refurbishment throughout to include; New Kitchen, Windows, Doors, Bathroom, Flooring, Decorations etc.
The spacious property features 2 receptions, 2 double bedrooms, kitchen, pantry, upstairs bathroom off landing (with shower). The modern kitchen has an extensive range of fitted units incorporating; cooker, ceramic hob, washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, (and void for bins/racks). Access to the bisected garden is via an adjacent gated side alleyway while the front has a small low maintenance garden and parking is on street by permit.
This lovely property will suit discerning professional tenants, it is available to view now being offered on the following basis:
Initial Contract Length: 12 months
Following viewing the property, if an applicant wishes to express their interest, they will need to contact Martin & Co Norwich. If invited to apply, a Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be payable upon application. Provided the tenancy commences as planned, the Holding Deposit will act against the first month's rent. Prior to the start of any tenancy, we will require a Security Deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent be received, in cleared funds, in addition to the first month's rent (less the Holding Deposit).
PLEASE NOTE: If the applicant and/or guarantor(s) withdraw from the application, delay unreasonably in providing information during the application process, fail a Right to Rent check, provide information which is misleading, inaccurate, false or incomplete or fail to enter into the tenancy within 15 days (or other mutually agreed deadline) then we may retain the Holding Deposit and reject the application.
All individuals over the age of 18, who will be residing in the property, will be required to be fully referenced and named on the Tenancy Agreement and each Tenant will become 'jointly and severally liable'. Any individual not named on the Tenancy Agreement is not permitted to reside in the property.
The following guidelines are in place for all viewings:
- Please respect other viewers and do not arrive at the property ahead of your scheduled viewing time.
- You will be asked questions about your health before being permitted to enter a property.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being unwell, you will not be permitted to enter the property.
- You will be required to wear disposable gloves and a face covering for the duration of the viewing.
- You will be required to provide your own PPE and to dispose of these safely and away from the property following the viewing.
- You must respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- You will not be permitted to touch ANYTHING within the property. Doors will be opened for you and lights turned on. If you require to view anything else not initially visible, please ask and we will attempt to facilitate this for you.
- If you repeatedly touch things, after being asked not to, you will be told to leave the property immediately.
- Only people who will be living in the property will be permitted to enter and no more than 2 people from the same household can view at one time. If you will be moving in with someone who is currently living in a different household, one of you will have to wait outside whilst the other views the property and then change places.
- Ideally, children will not attend viewings as it can be harder to control them touching things. If is absolutely impossible to view without children, you will be required to keep them under control at all times and if this is not done, you will be asked to leave the property. If there are two adults attending with a child, one adult must wait outside with the child whilst the other adult views and then change places.