£1,000pm | £231pw
2 Bedroom Apartment To Let
Granville Lofts, Holliday Street, Birmingham, B1
- Secure Gated Parking
- Double Glazed
- 5th Floor
- Modern Development
- City Centre Views
- Electric Heating
- Available Furnished For Additional £100PCM
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished or Unfurnished
- Contract Length: Negotiable
- Council Tax: C
- Available Now
- Security Deposit £1153
A stunning development by the developer Seven Capital, Granville Lofts is a modern block of 113 apartments. The iconic Birmingham Canal runs alongside Granville Lofts, which allows access to The Cube, The Mailbox and a mixed use complex at Brindleyplace. The development is just half a mile away from Brindleyplace when walking along the beautiful canal side path. Granville Lofts occupants will have access to Bannatyne's Health Club, The Crescent Theatre and many bars and restaurant alongside The Water's Edge at Brindleyplace.
Each apartment has been crafted in both layout and specifications. The emphasis is on the luxury design and the clean contemporary lines without compromising attention to detail. The apartment itself benefits from having a balcony and also an allocated parking space
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
* Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway. Carpet to bedrooms. Luxury vinyl to bathroom.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower.
* Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.