£675pm | £156pw
2 Bedroom Apartment To Let
Union Street, Aberdeen AB11
- Landlord Registration Number :570975/100/15081
- VIDEO WALK-THROUGH AVAILABLE
- Open plan living room / kitchen
- Triple-glazed windows throughout
- Factored building
- Excellent transport links
- Landlord Registration Number: 570975/100/15081
- LARN: 1905074
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Negotiable
- Council Tax: C
- Available Now
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- Security Deposit £675
Aberdeen City Centre is a thriving urban hub with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and a busy nightlife. There are fantastic public transport links to all areas of the city, and the bus and train stations are situated here for easy out-of-town travelling.
Area features include:
- City centre shopping centres and shops
- Wide variety of restaurant options
- Proximity to Aberdeen's nightlife
- Excellent transport links to all areas of the city
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN Open plan living room / kitchen. The lounge features a modern grey sofa, dining table that seats four and large triple-glazed windows that flood the room with light.
The kitchen is equipped with a full fridge freezer, electric hob and oven, washing machine and plenty of wall and base units providing storage.
BEDROOM 1 Spacious double bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside drawers. This room has neutral décor, is flooded with natural light from the large triple-glazed windows and benefits from an ensuite.
ENSUITE Modern three-piece white shower suite with electric shower and large mirrored storage.
BEDROOM 2 Double bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside drawers. This room has neutral décor, is flooded with natural light from the large triple-glazed windows.
BATHROOM Modern three-piece white shower suite with electric shower and large mirrored storage.