£1,500pm | £346pw
2 Bedroom End of Terrace House To Let
Oxford City Centre OX1
- End-terraced city centre home family home
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Living/dining room
- Separate kitchen with fitted appliances
- Bathroom with shower enclosure
- Private, low maintenance, garden
- off-road parking to the front
- Short walk to all city centre amenities
- River Thames close by
- Fast access to train and coach stations
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: D
- Available From: 05-04-2021
- No Smokers
- Security Deposit £1730
Trinity Street is located just a few minutes walk from Oxford's shopping centre, restaurants, theatres and cinemas. Riverside strolls can be enjoyed and there is quick access to both central train and coach stations.
Accommodation includes a living/dining room with separate kitchen fully fitted with appliances. To the 1st floor are 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower enclosure.
A Martin and Co managed property and we advise early viewings.