£1,650pm | £381pw
2 Bedroom Apartment To Let
Oxford City Centre OX1
- Second floor apartment with lift access
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Living area with triple aspect windows
- Superb kitchen with newly-fitted appliances
- Furnished by interior designers
- Family Bathroom with Pressurized shower
- Surround sound TV and entertainment centre
- Moments from shopping centre, trains and coaches
- Allocated PARKING
- VIDEO VIEWING ON REQUEST
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: D
- Available From: 25-02-2021
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- Security Deposit £1900
The apartment is flooded with natural light and is a short 5 minute walk to central Oxford shops, The Westgate Centre and Oxford's main train station.
This property, with lift access, has been maintained to a high standard and has underfloor heating. City centre living at its most convenient as theatres, cinemas, shops, restaurants and bars are within a short walk.
Accommodation includes a separate entrance lobby leading to the hall with purpose-built storage for coats and shoes. The spacious living/dining area is stylishly furnished and includes a surround-sound TV/entertainment centre. The "Pepper" linear designed kitchen has a full provision of newly-fitted integrated appliances including a washer/dryer, waste disposal unit, dishwasher and microwave oven. There are 2 double bedrooms and the master bedroom has a double built-in wardrobe, internally lit. A stylish bathroom with pressurized shower completes this desirable property managed by Martin and Co and early viewing is advised.