2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Surrey Road, Westbourne BH4
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment in Westbourne
- Spacious Living Room
- Master Bedroom w/ En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking for One Car
- Private Gated Complex
- Excellent Rental Return - Tenant in Situ
- No Forward Chain
- Council Tax: D
A well presented two double bedroom apartment in Westbourne Upper Gardens in most sought after roads. This property offers spacious entrance and hallway, large living room, separate kitchen, family bathroom, separate en-suite shower room and allocated parking. Only minutes' walk to award-winning beaches, Bournemouth Town Centre and Westbourne.
HALLWAY 13' 1" x 11' 9" (4.00m x 3.60m) With entrance storage cupboard, white telephone entry system, white painted skirting, painted in follow through of entrance hall, white plinth with double cream hooks, electricity fuse box, blue carpet flooring.
LIVING ROOM 19' 0" x 11' 5" (5.80m x 3.50m) White painted ceiling, pendant light fitting with bulb and cream shade, white painted coving, cream emulsion, single and double light switch, double power socket, BT socket, cream painted skirting, two white radiator with TRV and valve cap, two glass wall lights, double glazed windows in white UPVC frame, opener with lockable handle and key and one fixed, white painted windowsill, tv aerial socket, double glazed patio doors in white painted frame, one lock able handle with key, blue carpet flooring.
BALCONY 9' 6" x 4' 9" (2.90m x 1.45m) Wooden decking with blue painted railing and light unit.
KITCHEN 9' 10" x 6' 2" (3.00m x 1.90m) Fitted "L" shaped kitchen with wood effect laminate worktops with a tiled splash back and a range of over head and under counter units, wall mounted Boiler, inset oven and hob, space for a washing machine. Tiled flooring with painted walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 14' 1" x 9' 10" (4.30m x 3.00m) Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to side aspect with undermounted radiator. Painted walls with carpeted flooring and smooth plastered ceilings with pendant lighting. Fitted storage and access to the en-suite.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 5' 10" x 6' 2" (1.80m x 1.90m) Fitted shower cubicle, tiled flooring and part tiled walls with close coupled WC, sink pedestal with wall mounted mirror.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 8' 6" (3.45m x 2.60m) Spacious double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to side aspect with undermounted radiator, painted walls with carpeted flooring and smooth plastered ceilings with pendant lighting.
BATHROOM 7' 2" x 5' 10" (2.20m x 1.80m) The bathroom benefits from a fitted bath with over head shower and folding shower screen, tiled flooring and part tiled / part painted walls with close coupled WC, sink pedestal with wall mounted mirror and lighting.
PARKING Private gated complex. Allocated parking for one car.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Annual Service Charge: £1,369
Ground Rent: £0
Council Tax Band: D
50 mts to Upper Gardens
500 mts to Westbourne High Street
500 mts to Meyrick Park
1.5 km to Bournemouth Pier
1.6 km Bournemouth Centre & Sandy Beach
5.3 km to Sandbanks, Poole
6.5 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.