3 Bedroom Flat Let
Temple Street , Normanton, Derby DE23
- Three bedroom flat with a commercial unit below and detached garage
- Huge potential for conversion subject to correct planning permissions
- The flat is currently tenanted at £600pcm
- The shop is trading as a butchers currently
- Detached garage to the rear used as storage
- Popular area for local business or conversion to residential property
To the ground floor is currently used as a butcher's shop, with cold storage room a preparation area and WC alongside the main shop floor.
To the first floor is a three bedroom flat, with separate living room, kitchen and shower room. To the rear of the property is a double garage used as storage.
The flat is currently let at £600 per calendar month. The business to the ground floor has potential for rental income, or alternatively conversion to residential subject to planning permission. Planning permission may be possible but this has not been investigated and no warranty is implied.
MAIN SHOP FLOOR 27' 3" x 13' 10" (8.32m x 4.22m)
PREPARATION ROOM 13' 6" x 7' 6" (4.13m x 2.29m)
COLD STORAGE 9' 6" x 7' 0" (2.92m x 2.15m)
FIRST FLOOR FLAT
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 11' 1" (3.4m x 3.4m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 6" x 7' 6" (4.14m x 2.3m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 0" x 10' 9" (4.27m x 3.29m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 7' 7" (3.16m x 2.32m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 3" x 7' 11" (3.13m x 2.43m)
SHOWER ROOM 10' 2" x 2' 9" (3.11m x 0.86m)