2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Knyveton Road, Bournemouth BH1
- 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Year 2003 Purpose Built Block
- Main Bedroom En-suite Shower & Walkthrough Wardrobe
- L Shaped Lounge with Two Sets of Patio Doors One Leading to Patio and One to Communal Area
- Decorated in a Modern Style
- Allocated Underground Parking & Visitors Parking
- Large Storage Area Leading to Underground Garage Offering Privacy
- Small Private Sun Terrace to the Side & Juliet Balcony
- Communal Gardens & Central Courtyard
- No Forward Chain
- Council Tax: D
The communal gardens have been fully landscaped and designed to require very little maintenance and has several seating areas to relax in the sunshine. Ideal for those not wishing to be disturbed, the quiet residential location is also just a 0.4 mile walk to award winning sandy beach and Bournemouth Pier. This is one property that must be viewed to truly appreciate its size and full features.
ENTRANCE HALL 22' 7" x 3' 7" (6.90m x 1.10m) Smooth plastered ceiling, inset lighting, double panel radiator, carpet flooring, chrome power points and access to all principle rooms.
LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM 14' 5" x 13' 11" (4.40m x 4.25m) L shaped lounge with two sets of double glazed patio doors giving access one to the private sun terrace and one to the communal area, two side aspect double glazed windows on each side of the room, carpet flooring, TV point, power points, smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling light point, two double glazed windows on each side of the room, open plan through to the dining area, gas fired fireplace with a featured wall TV inset above.
KITCHEN & BREAKFAST BAR AREA 16' 8" x 7' 6" (5.10m x 2.30m) Contemporary kitchen with a comprehensive range of matching wall mounted and base units with black work surfaces over, inset four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, part tiled walls, power points, smooth plastered ceiling, inset to ceiling spot lights, side aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, inset stainless sink unit with mixer tap, cosy breakfast bar area.
BEDROOM 1 & WALKTHROUGH WARDROBE 14' 5" x 11' 11" (4.40m x 3.65m) Spacious and versatile double bedroom with garden aspect double glazed bay window, smooth plastered ceiling lights, double panel radiator, chrome power points, tv points and carpet flooring leading through an arched opening to the walkthrough wardrobe with two sets of wardrobes on both sides, with three natural beach coloured doors wardrobe each. (Walkthrough space 1.7m x 1.20m)
EN-SUITE BATHROOM & SHOWER 8' 6" x 5' 10" (2.60m x 1.80m) Contemporary en-suite bathroom, full tiled walls, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fitted mirror and storage unit under, white panel bath with chrome mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle, towel radiator, tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2 11' 7" x 6' 10" (3.55m x 2.10m) A good-sized double bedroom with garden aspect double glazed window, smooth plastered ceiling lights, double panel radiator, chrome power points and carpet flooring.
MAIN BATHROOM 8' 0" x 7' 6" (2.45m x 2.30m) Contemporary bathroom, full tiled walls, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fitted mirror and storage unit under, white panel bath with chrome mixer tap, towel radiator, tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, extractor fan.
PRIVATE SUN TERRACE Enclosed private sun terrace with stone paving and flower beds. Gate leading to communal sunken garden.
UNDERGROUND PARKING Allocated underground parking and visitors parking with direct private access from parking to the property.
COMMUNAL GARDENS The communal gardens have been fully landscaped and designed to require very little maintenance and has several seating areas to relax in the sunshine.
Tenure: Leasehold - 155 Years from 01.01.2003 (remaining 138 years)
Ground Rent - £300
Annual Service Charge - £2,200
Council Tax Band D
200 mts Knyveton Bowling Club & Tennis Courts
400 mts to Bethany Junior School
500 mts St Clements Infant School
600 mts Town Centre Landsdowne & Supermarkets
700 mts to Sandy Beaches and Boscombe Pier
1.7 km to Kings Park
3.1 km to Castlepoint Shopping Centre
6.0 km to Bournemouth International Airport
6.4 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.