2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat For Sale
Bradburne Road, Bournemouth BH2
- Two Bedroom Apartment, Upper Gardens
- Raised Ground Floor
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Separate Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Terrace with Beautiful Outlook Over Bournemouth Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Tenant in Situ
- **Investment Opportunity**
- LONG LEASE
- Council Tax: B
Further benefits include allocated off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing throughout.
Access to communal garden at rear of block, overlooking Bournemouth Upper Gardens and Tennis Courts.
ENTRANCE HALL 14' 11" x 2' 10" (4.552m x 0.884m) Access to property, carpeted floor, painted walls, wall mounted radiator, pendant ceiling lights, electric board housing, power points.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 7" x 8' 2" (3.853m x 2.507m) Built in double storage cupboard, front aspect UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, carpeted floor, painted walls with a wallpapered feature wall, TV and power points, pendant ceiling light.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 1" x 6' 10" (2.483m x 2.099m) Built in double storage cupboard, front aspect UPVC double glazed window, painted walls, pendant ceiling light, power / TV aerial points.
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 5' 6" (1.860m x 1.690m) Part tiled bathroom, extractor fan, with ceiling lights, bath with chrome mixer controls, wall mounted wash basin with chrome taps, low level WC, wall mounted radiator and lino flooring.
KITCHEN 8' 1" x 8' 0" (2.481m x 2.439m) Side aspect UPVC double glazed window, wood affect laminate worktops with a single bowl over mount stainless steel sink. Tiled splash back range of base and wall cupboards with a hob extractor fan, standalone electric oven, wood affect vinyl flooring. Space for a standalone fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 5" x 12' 8" (4.703m x 3.861m) Spacious lounge with rear aspect UPVC double glazed window over looking the communal gardens, wall mounted radiator, telephone/TV and power points, carpet flooring.
COMMUNAL GARDEN Located to the rear of the block is a large patio and lawned area made private by all the mature trees and with the outlook over Bournemouth gardens and tennis courts it is a great space to enjoy the summer weather.
PARKING Off road allocated parking for one car with permit.
Tenure - Leasehold
Long Lease of 999 years from 6th May 1998.
Approximately 977 years remaining.
Annual Maintenance Charge including Ground Rent and Service Charge £2,632 p.a.
Council Tax Band B
150 mts to Award-Winning Sandy Beaches
200 mts to Boscombe Pier
550 mts to Boscombe High Street
1.3 km to Kings Park
1.5 km to Town Centre
1.9 km to Queens Park
3.5 km to Caste Point Shopping Centre
5.3 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
4.6 km to Bournemouth Pier
8.3 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.