4 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale
Stadium Street, Chelsea SW10
- Freehold house currently arranged as 3 flats - 2 x 1 bed and 1 x 2 bed with study area
- Potential for stamp duty saving through Multiple Dwelling Relief (ask agent for details)
- 2,002 sq. ft.
- Bright open plan living room with direct access to large roof terrace with partial river views
- Private garden
- On the market for first time in over 20 years
- Within Lots village conservation area
- Short walk to River Thames & amenities of Kings Road
- Kensington & Chelsea parking permit - 1 per flat
- Sold with no onward chain
Measuring just over 2,000 sq. ft., the property comprises a ground floor one bedroom flat with garden (and potential to extend, subject to planning), a first floor one bedroom flat and then on the top two floors a 2 bedroom flat with generous separate study area and spectacular open plan kitchen/living room with vaulted glass ceiling and large roof terrace.
There is the potential for a large stamp duty saving through Multiple Dwelling Relief (ask agent for more details).
Stadium Street has easy access to the shops, bars and restaurants of the Kings Road as well as being very close to the River. Transport links can be found at Imperial Wharf station (1 stop to Clapham Junction and West Brompton), Fulham Broadway (District line) as well numerous bus routes on the Kings Road and Fulham Road.
The area is set to benefit from the local regeneration and most specifically the superb Chelsea Waterfront Development which will bring a signature waterside restaurant, cafes, fashion outlets, antiques shops as well further retail units to cater for all needs and demands.
Tenure - Freehold.
Sold with no onward chain.