2 Bedroom Apartment Let
St Peters Road, Bournemouth BH1
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Great Lease of 983
- En Suite to Master
- Private Underground Parking
- Communal Garden
- Fantastic Location in Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Gated Development
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
- Sole Agents
- Council Tax: D
ENTRANCE HALL Smooth set ceiling with ceiling lights inset, wall mounted telephone entry, storage cupboard, cupboard housing boiler, power points, access to all principle rooms and carpet flooring with under floor heating.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 20' 03" x 13' 05" Smooth set ceiling with ceiling light points, floor to ceiling corner - double glazed window giving elevated tree line views and over the communal gardens. There is ample space to offer a living and dining area, power points, telephone point, carpet flooring with under floor heating.
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 5' 08" Smooth set ceiling with ceiling lights inset, a range of matching wall and base units with square edge work surfaces over, electric ceramic hob with extractor over, electric fan assisted oven, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher as well as integrated washer/dryer. Under unit lights and laminate flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 04" x 10' 08" Smooth set ceiling with ceiling light point, built in wardrobes providing rail and shelving, double glazed window to side aspect, power points, television point, under floor heating, carpet and door to en suite.
ENSUITE Fully tiled en suite shower room offering walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower controls and shower head over, sink with mixer tap over, low level WC, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail and laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 04" x 8' 11" Smooth set ceiling with ceiling light inset, double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes providing rail and shelving, power points, under floor heating with carpet flooring.
BATHROOM Smooth set ceiling with ceiling lights inset, part tiled, white panel bath with chrome mixer tap over with shower head attachment, sink with mixer tap over, low level WC, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail and laminate flooring.
PARKING Secure underground parking accessed via electric gate with fob operation providing one allocated parking space.
BEDROOM 2 As you enter the property you find the second bedroom on your left, which is carpeted with smooth set ceilings and a built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 1 The Master bedroom with spacious en-suite shower room. Again carpet finish and smooth set ceilings.
BATHROOM A modern, three piece, family bathroom suite. Functional bath with shower over head. The bathroom is well presented with porcelain washbasin and W/C.
KITCHEN A modern kitchen is found with all the trimmings and comes with; dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer all built in.
LOUNGE / DINER The lounge/diner is spacious, bright and airy. With dual aspect windows, carpet finish and smooth set ceilings.
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.