3 Bedroom Maisonette Let
Gunter Grove, Chelsea SW10
- Brand new construction
- Beautifully interior designed
- Internal Crittal doors to bespoke kitchen by Blakes of London, with solid oak internal doors
- 3 bedrooms with custom made fitted joinery
- 3 bathrooms including master bathroom clad in Italian Bianca Eclipsia stone
- Upgraded 50mm water main for improved water pressure
- 200 litre Vaillant pressurised hot water tank and boiler
- Engineered oak flooring
- Underfloor heating
- Share of Freehold
- Council Tax: D
This triplex has excellent ceiling heights throughout and due to the proportions and layout gives the feeling of a house. It has been beautifully interior designed and comprises impressive entrance hall leading to generous reception room with ample space for dining table and chairs, bespoke kitchen by Blakes of London, 3 double bedrooms with custom made fitted joinery, 3 bathrooms benefitting from upgraded water main to improve pressure. All appliances are Siemens and there is a mixture of Buster & Punch and Nicolazzi ironmongery and brassware.
Further features include engineered oak flooring, Italian Bianca Eclipsia stone in the master bedroom, underfloor heating, 200 litre Vaillant hot water tank and boiler and sprinkler fire suppression system.
Gunter Grove is situated within easy reach of the popular shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road and King's Road. Travel links include Earls Court underground (Piccadilly and District lines), overground services at Imperial Wharf (5 minutes to Clapham Junction and 15 minutes to Westfield, Shepherds Bush) as well as numerous bus routes.
Tenure - Share of Freehold.