2 Bedroom Penthouse For Sale
The Kettleworks, Pope Street, Jewellery Quarter, B1
- Modern Development Built In 2019
- Residents Gym
- Allocated Parking
- Private Terrace
- Currently Tenanted at £1,200 PCM until March 2021
- 694 Sq Ft Internal Space
- Two Bathrooms
- Council Tax: D
The Kettleworks is a major residential development in Birmingham's vibrant Jewellery Quarter, set within the new St George's Urban Village scheme. The Jewellery Quarter is a designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site and is already a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham. It is experiencing further development as some of the old factories are converted into apartments, restaurants and shops. It is only a short distance to all that Birmingham City Centre has to offer. The Kettleworks is located in the heart of this historic district.
Each apartment has been crafted in both layout and specifications. The emphasis is on the luxury design and the clean contemporary lines without compromising attention to detail.
The apartment benefits from the following specifications:
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
* Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway. Luxury vinyl to bathroom.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower.
* Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.
Service charge - £1,320 pa (Approx.)
Ground rent - £350 pa
Lease length - 150 years remaining from January 2018
Lease, ground rent and service charge details have been provided by the seller and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.