2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Castle Lane, Bedford MK40
- Prestigious central location
- Open plan kitchen/living room with Juliette balcony
- Integrated appliances, including a washing machine, fridge freezer and slim line dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Spacious and modern three piece family bathroom
- First floor location, benefiting from lift access in the building
- Private, sheltered and safely gated parking space
- Bin and bike storage on the premises
- Ideal buy to let investment or residential purchase
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Council Tax: C
The lease length is 125 years from 2008 (113 years remaining) and all relevant charges are listed below;
Service charge (including the building insurance): £1,670.60 per annum
Ground rent: £200.00 per annum
ENTRANCE HALL 5' 8" x 3' 4" (1.73m x 1.02m) Quaint entrance area which is ideal for coat and shoe storage.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 20' 5" x 15' 1" (6.24m x 4.60m) Spacious kitchen area that opens up into the living space and benefits from a Juliette balcony to rear aspect. The kitchen offers white gloss cabinets with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, washing machine and slim line dishwasher.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 10" x 9' 3" (4.22m x 2.83m) Fantastic size master bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator heating, and door leading to the en-suite shower room.
ENSUITE Modern three piece shower room which benefits from shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
SECOND BEDROOM 13' 10" x 7' 10" (4.22m x 2.41m) Double bedroom with radiator heating and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
FAMILY BATHROOM Modern white three piece family bathroom which benefits from bath, hand wash basin and WC.
EXTERNALLY There is a sheltered parking space which is situated in a private gated area. Further bin and bike storage areas on the premises.
DISCLAIMER Martin & Co have been advised of the service charge, lease length and ground rent details but cannot guarantee their accuracy. It's highly recommended that all initial information provided to you is checked by your solicitor during the transaction.