Get an instant rental and sales valuation for your property
Get your FREE Hometrack Valuation Report worth £19.95 now
Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Martin & Co now offers a free remote video valuation of your property. This will help you take the first steps to selling or letting your home during the current situation caused by the Covid-19 outbreak. Our experts will also be able to answer any questions you may have on selling, buying or letting a home in these testing times.
Our remote video valuation is absolutely free of charge and will take place via video call, at a time and date to suit you.
During the video call, you will ‘walk’ one of our experienced local agents through your property, showcasing standout features of your home and providing relevant information to help them make an accurate assessment.
Not only will we provide a valuation of your property, but we’ll also make recommendations on work you could carry out in advance of marketing your property.
Our remote video valuations work in a similar way to our at-home valuations:
- Complete the form online to book your valuation appointment.
- A property expert from your local branch will contact you to arrange a time for the call that suits you, and agree on which format works best for you (e.g. WhatsApp, FaceTime, or other suitable method).
- During the video call, they will talk you through the process, as well as advise on current property market conditions.
- They will then ‘walk through’ your home with you, guiding you and asking questions along the way to get more information about the condition of your property.
- After the video call, the property agent will send you a thorough home valuation via email, which will be based on the video walkthrough combined with their in-depth knowledge of your local area and property market trends.
Free advice from our experts
Book a virtual appointment with your local experts who will update you on the latest government advice with regards to selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak, as well as provide insight into the current market conditions
Find your local property experts
Martin & Co has thousands of available properties to let and for sale throughout England, Scotland and Wales, so we’re sure we can find the right property for you at the right price.
Simple transparent landlord fees
We are committed to ensuring our landlord fees are straight forward and transparent so that there are no unexpected surprises, allowing you to make informed decisions.
Welcome to Martin & Co... Leading Property Specialists in Guisborough
We are proud to serve the communities of Guisborough and surrounding areas - providing specialist advice, guidance, and support across all areas of the property market.
Guisborough born-and-bred Director, Susan Goodison, has exceptional on-the-ground knowledge of the local area and, as a landlady herself with a successful portfolio of properties, she has a wealth of expertise across the industry.
Guisborough is steeped in history and is well known for its cobbled streets. Extensive residential development in the 1960s and 1970s, and the expansion of the chemical industry at Wilton and the steel industry at Redcar, have created a buoyant housing market.
The team at Martin & Co Guisborough has a reputation for providing a reliable and professional service across both residential lettings and property sales. Please do get in touch with a member of our dedicated team who would be delighted to help.For all property enquiries or to arrange a valuation please call Martin & Co Guisborough on01287 631254
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
Meet your local property team