Get an instant rental and sales valuation for your property
Get your FREE Hometrack Valuation Report worth £19.95 now
Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Martin & Co now offers a free remote video valuation of your property. This will help you take the first steps to selling or letting your home during the current situation caused by the Covid-19 outbreak. Our experts will also be able to answer any questions you may have on selling, buying or letting a home in these testing times.
Our remote video valuation is absolutely free of charge and will take place via video call, at a time and date to suit you.
During the video call, you will ‘walk’ one of our experienced local agents through your property, showcasing standout features of your home and providing relevant information to help them make an accurate assessment.
Not only will we provide a valuation of your property, but we’ll also make recommendations on work you could carry out in advance of marketing your property.
Our remote video valuations work in a similar way to our at-home valuations:
- Complete the form online to book your valuation appointment.
- A property expert from your local branch will contact you to arrange a time for the call that suits you, and agree on which format works best for you (e.g. WhatsApp, FaceTime, or other suitable method).
- During the video call, they will talk you through the process, as well as advise on current property market conditions.
- They will then ‘walk through’ your home with you, guiding you and asking questions along the way to get more information about the condition of your property.
- After the video call, the property agent will send you a thorough home valuation via email, which will be based on the video walkthrough combined with their in-depth knowledge of your local area and property market trends.
Free advice from our experts
Book a virtual appointment with your local experts who will update you on the latest government advice with regards to selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak, as well as provide insight into the current market conditions.
Find your local property experts
Martin & Co has thousands of available properties to let and for sale throughout England, Scotland and Wales, so we’re sure we can find the right property for you at the right price.
Book your free virtual valuation
We offer an online booking system to request a free remote valuation of your home by one of our local property experts.
Birmingham - Estate & Letting Agents
We're a family run business specialising in property sales and residential lettings in Birmingham City Centre and surrounding areas - providing specialist advice, and support across all areas of the property market.
Raj Bedi is Managing Director at Martin & Co Birmingham City and is both ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) qualified and a resident in the city centre. Raj and his team have a wealth of knowledge of the local property market and offer expert advice and support to everyone of Martin & Co Birmingham City's customers.
There is a wide range of property types available to suit every individual need in and around Birmingham City Centre, from studio flats, luxury four bed townhouses, and penthouse apartments.
Whether you are looking to buy or invest in a property in or around Birmingham City Centre or you would like a free valuation, please do get in touch.
For all property enquiries please call Martin & Co Birmingham City Centre on 0121 270 2633
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
Meet your local property team
Raj Bedi (MARLA, MNAEA)
Deepa Sohal (MARLA)
Property Marketing Adviser
Senior Lettings Consultant
Property Management Director
Head of Property Management