Many of us are at home now with time on our hands so why not consider trying 10 ‘little’ jobs.
If you’re home schooling however our advice is not to bother with this list and use any spare moments you have to take a well-earned rest!!
In no particular order:
1) Wash the windows inside and out.
2) Oil squeaky doors and drawer hinges.
3) Swap over to LED light bulbs
4) Clean behind your radiators.
5) Clear out of date tins from your food cupboards.
6) Re-silicone the shower.
7) Organise your kitchen drawers.
8) Erm, we’re struggling now.
9) Have a cup of tea?
10) Ditch the to-do’s and check out some of the fantastic properties available on our website.
Thanks for reading and remember these wise words from Charlie Mackesy’s brilliant book – The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse.
“This storm is making me tired,” said the boy. “Storms get tired too,” said the horse, “so hold on.”
Thanks for reading and from all of us at Martin & Co Stay Home and Stay Safe.