£700pm | £162pw
1 Bedroom Studio To Let
Fabrick Square, Lombard Street, Digbeth, B12
- New Development
- Double Glazing
- 3rd floor
- Allocated Parking
- Study/dressing area
- Interior designed Urban living pad
- 501 sq ft
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Negotiable
- Council Tax: B
- Available Now
- Security Deposit £807
This unique, large corner plot apartment is perfect for a young professional looking for something a little bit different. As soon as you step through the front door you will notice its quirky and artistic furnishings and design. This City Centre Urban living pad has a few unique traits from the rest of the apartments in Fabrick Square, with its large study/dressing area to it's open aspect views across the City. The apartment benefits from having an allocated parking space.
The oldest part of Birmingham, Digbeth is a historic area with a fascinating past. Today, buildings survive from as far back as the 1300's. The hard work and creativity that once defined the area remains - Digbeth is the leading destination for creative businesses and independent shops outside of London.
This pioneering residential development will provide a friendly and community-driven space. Fabrick Square is ideally situated a stones-throw from the Bullring Shopping Centre, Universities and train stations.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. Washer/dryer to be provided in hall cupboard. Under cupboard LED lighting to wall units.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower with coloured glass splash back to washbasin.
* Ladder style polished chrome or equivalent heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.