2 Bedroom Apartment Let
Regency Place, Edward Street, Birmingham, B1
- Off Plan Opportunity
- £182,000 Deposit Required
- New Development
- 7th Floor
- 903 Sq Ft
Internal specification below:
- Video Intercom entry systems to each apartment.
- Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spyhole.
- Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout.
- Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
- High gloss fitted kitchen with composite worktop.
- Built in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Low energy LED downlights.
The development's prime location within walking distance to the Professional Banking District and Central Business District will also be a draw for prospective tenants. Professional jobs are currently increasing in these areas; global bank HSBC are relocating over 1,000 jobs to the area in early 2018 and Deloitte and Deutsche Bank are already present. So if you're looking for capital growth and a strong rental yield then this could prove to be a sound investment.
Birmingham has been named the most investable city in the UK for a second year running. The city was named above the likes of Milan, London and Paris in an annual survey of European investors' intentions, which named it the sixth best place to invest money on the continent. The respected survey, by the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and adviser PwC, represents a major boost to the city's prospects, on the back of major schemes like HS2 and the Curzon Street regeneration.
The apartment benefits from a 10 year fully CML Compliant Warranty.
Walk in Wardrobe
Open Plan Living/Kitchen
Service charge - £1242.50 per annum (Estimated)
Ground rent - £350 per annum
Lease length - 125 years from 1st January 2018
Lease, ground rent and service charge details have been provided by the seller and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.