The Prestwich office is the local market leading rental & management specialists. We only employ highly trained and qualified staff who are experts in renting out and managing properties to the highest standard.
We focus on lettings & management of your property.
We have the skills and success in dealing with landlords, buy-to-let investors and tenant’s requirements.
Attention LANDLORDS – 2, 3, and 4 Bedroom houses are in high demand in Prestwich – we have tenant’s waiting.
All our services are designed to suit your needs, so trust us to meet and exceed your expectations.
More local landlords and quality tenants choose Martin & Co than any other agent!! That’s why we are the UK’s No. 1 Letting Agent.
This Martin & Co office goes one step further than many of the local estate agents as we offer our landlords property hints and tips.
At Martin & Co we believe in finding the right tenants for your property as quickly as possible.
We are so confident we can meet this promise that we offer a Martin & Co rent guarantee to our landlords.
Earl Hyman – is the franchise owner and a landlord and has a background in the service industry. Earl places heavy emphasis on professionalism and service to landlords and tenants alike.
Shelley - worked in a Leeds based Estate Agency for 5 years before joining Martin & Co. She manages the Property Maintenance and administration of the office and is extremely efficient and professional with dealing with problematic issues.
Dayna - Left University and joined us to become our top Lettings Negotiator. Dayna has great flare and is extremely knowledgeable in what the local areas have to offer prospective tenants.
Andrew- Sales negotiator with 12 years sales experience has joined us to enhance our property sales and investments division offering vendors and investors a complete property service.
Prestwich Village is approx 3 miles North of Manchester City Centre. The borough has a population over 50,000.
There are a great variety of restaurants and bars in Prestwich Village.
Prestwich offers excellent transport links, with the Metro Link tram, which has regular stops at the local stations such as Besses o' Barn, Prestwich, Heaton Park, Bowker Vale taking you to Manchester Piccadilly Tram & Train Station. You can also jump on a two hour train ride to London Euston station. And it’s close to the M60 Motorway which leads to links to almost anywhere in the UK.
Make Your Property Our Business and Work with the Best!
5 Top Facts on Prestwich
1. Prestwich has a wide variety of schools of all denomination.Primary schools – Butterstile Primary School, Our Lady of Grace Primary School, Park View Primary School, Sedgley Park Community school, St Hilda’s Church of England School, St Marys Church of England School, Yesoiday Hatorah School. Secondary Schools – Parrenthorn High School, Prestwich Arts College, Parrenthorn High School, St Monicas’s RC High School, Manchester Mesivta School.
2. Public transport in Prestwich is coordinated by Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive. It has good transport links to Manchester city centre, Bury and other parts of Greater Manchester. High frequency services are mostly provided by First Manchester. There are local bus routes, linking Prestwich village to northern areas of Salford including Pendlebury, Swinton, Monton and Eccles. 'The Lancashire Way' and 'The Witch Way' express services link Prestwich to Manchester, Burnley and Pendle.
Prestwich is served by four tram stations on the Metrolink line from Manchester to Bury, at Besses o' th' Barn on the Whitefield border to the north, Prestwich in the centre of the village, Heaton Park in the centre-east and Bowker Vale on the Blackley border to the south-east.
3. Prestwich lies within easy reach of the M60 Motorway.
4. Prestwich Forest Park consists of 200 hectares of land on the western side of Prestwich incorporating, Philips Park, Prestwich Clough, Mere Clough, Waterdale Meadow and Drinkwater Park. Heaton Park covering an area variously reported as 600 acres (242.8 ha), 247 hectares, 640 acres (259.0 ha) is the biggest park in Greater Manchester, England and one of the biggest municipal parks in Europe
5. The comedienne Victoria Wood was born in Prestwich.