£750pm | £173pw
1 Bedroom Apartment Let Agreed
Fabrick Square, Lombard Street, Digbeth, B12
- New Development
- Double Glazing
- 3rd floor
- Allocated Parking
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Negotiable
- Council Tax: B
- Available From: 09-10-2020
- Security Deposit £865
This unique apartment is perfect for a young professional looking for something a little bit different. As soon as you step through the front door you will notice its quirky and artistic furnishings and design giving this City Centre Urban living pad more character than the rest of the apartments in Fabrick Square. The apartment benefits from having an allocated parking space.
The oldest part of Birmingham, Digbeth is a historic area with a fascinating past. Today, buildings survive from as far back as the 1300's. The hard work and creativity that once defined the area remains - Digbeth is the leading destination for creative businesses and independent shops outside of London.
This pioneering residential development will provide a friendly and community-driven space. Fabrick Square is ideally situated a stones-throw from the Bullring Shopping Centre, Universities and train stations.
With clean contemporary lines and stylish fittings, all interiors are modern and finished to the same exacting standards.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. Washer/dryer to be provided in hall cupboard. Under cupboard LED lighting to wall units.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower with coloured glass splash back to washbasin.
* Ladder style polished chrome or equivalent heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.