£850pm | £196pw
2 Bedroom Apartment To Let
Southbourne, Bournemouth BH7
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- VIEWINGS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- Bright & Spacious Living Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Well Fitted Kitchen & Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking for 1x Car
- Close to Pokesdown Train Station, Shops, Schools
- Walking Distance Southbourne Grove & Beach
- Minutes Drive Away from Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: C
- Available From: 01-05-2020
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- No Children
- No Students
- Security Deposit £980
Local shops and restaurants can also be found within easy reach. This property would ideally suit professional individuals.
THIS IS A LANDLORD MANAGED PROPERTY.
This landlord will only consider applicants with an income of at least £25,500 per annum (jointly). Forms of considered income are:
* Basic salary for contracted hours only
* Tax Credits
* Pensions or a mixture of these.
Forms of income which will be considered on a case-by-case basis are:
* Liquid funds
Applicants who will be sharing, those with pets or those who smoke will not be considered for this property.
A refundable holding deposit of £196.00 is payable upon acceptable of your application. All income must be evidenced by documents. Applicants cannot be considered without the above income requirement also being met. Consideration is given to those who are legally disabled or in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), formerly Disability Living Allowance (DLA). All applicants are expected to have a clean credit score and a positive landlord reference if they are currently in rented accommodation.
Applicants will be asked to produce government issued photographic ID as well as a recent proof of address such as a utility bill, a council tax bill or a letter from your employer, but not a bank statement or a mobile phone bill. We would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let (subject to references and subject to contract).
Please contact Martin & Co Bournemouth for full details.