£1,000pm | £231pw
2 Bedroom Flat To Let
Bishop`s Court, Marston, Oxford OX3
- Stylishly appointed flat with 2 bedrooms
- Open-plan design for modern living
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Appliances include dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Double glazed windows and security alarm
- Maintained communal gardens
- Close to shops, restaurants and buses
- Walking distance to city centre and JR Hospital
- Fast access to ring road, A40 and M40
- VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: D
- Available Now
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- Security Deposit £1150
This stylishly furnished flat is situated on a small, purpose-built development. Marston is well served for local amenities including supermarkets, small restaurants, a health centre and frequent buses to Headington, Summertown and the city centre. The JR Hospital is within walking distance and there is quick access to the ring road, A40 and M40. Nearby cycle paths provide a traffic-free route to the university's science area and parks.
The flat benefits from double glazed windows and is protected by an alarm system.
Accommodation includes an entrance porch leading to the open-planned living/dining area. The fully fitted and equipped kitchen includes fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The bathroom has bath and shower facilities and there are 2 bedrooms with plenty of storage space. The property is due to be redecorated and have new hard flooring throughout before the next tenancy commences.
A well-presented property managed by Martin and Co and viewings are highly recommended.