£1,350pm | £312pw
1 Bedroom Apartment Let Agreed
Oxford City Centre OX1
- Waterside apartment with fine views
- First floor with 1 Double Bedroom
- Open-plan living area with access to large paved terrace
- Lift acess
- Peaceful location close to all amenities
- Train and coach stations nearby
- Suit a student or professional
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: C
- Available From: 14-12-2020
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- Security Deposit £1555
This quiet location, next to the Oxford Castle heritage site, is within a few minutes walk of restaurants, shops, bars, cinemas and theatres. Ideally located within short walking distance of Oxford's main rail and bus stations and the Said Business School. This modern, recently built, apartment has particularly fine stream views from the terrace.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall with storage cupboard and leads to the 21 ft long living/dining room with access to the terrace. The kitchen area (12'7"x 5'9") has recessed ceiling downlights and a range of contemporary fitted units and appliances. The bathroom has a modern white suite with bath and shower facilities, and there is a spacious (12'10" x 9'3") double bedroom.
Early viewings of this Martin and Co managed property are strongly advised.