£900pm | £208pw
2 Bedroom Apartment Let Agreed
Branksome, Poole BH12
- 2 Bed Apartment, Ground Floor
- Double Bedrooms, Unfurnished
- Large & Sunny Living Room
- Private Balcony
- Separate Well-Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Minutes’ Walk to Westbourne High Street
- Great Location, Easy Access to Bournemouth and Poole
- Off Road Parking on First Come First Serve Basis
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: B
- Available From: 07-05-2021
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- No Students
- Security Deposit £1038
This landlord will only consider applicants with an income of at least £27,000.00 per annum (jointly). Forms of considered income are:
* Basic salary for contracted hours only
* Tax Credits
* Pensions or a mixture of these.
Forms of income which will be considered on a case-by-case basis are:
* Liquid funds
Applicants who will be sharing, students, those with pets or those who smoke will not be considered for this property.
A refundable holding deposit of £207.00 is payable upon acceptable of your application. All income must be evidenced by documents. Applicants cannot be considered without the above income requirement also being met. Consideration is given to those who are legally disabled or in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), formerly Disability Living Allowance (DLA). All applicants are expected to have a clean credit score and a positive landlord reference if they are currently in rented accommodation.
Applicants will be asked to produce government issued photographic ID as well as a recent proof of address such as a utility bill, a council tax bill or a letter from your employer, but not a bank statement or a mobile phone bill. We would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let (subject to references and subject to contract).
Please contact Martin & Co Bournemouth or full details.