3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Let
Tollard Close, Parkstone BH12
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Unfurnished
- Garage & Driveway
- Two Double and One Smaller Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room with Access to Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Front Garden Views
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Wooden Laminate Floor
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Garden with Patio and Secluded Barbecue Area
- Quiet Residential Area Close to Local Schools
- Service Type: Managed
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Contract Length: Long Term
- Council Tax: C
- Available From: 16-02-2021
- No Smokers
- No Pets
- No Students
- Security Deposit £1326
This landlord will only consider applicants with an income of at least £34,500 per annum (jointly). Forms of considered income are:
* Basic salary for contracted hours only
* Tax Credits
* Pensions or a mixture of these.
Forms of income which will be considered on a case-by-case basis are:
* Liquid funds
* Benefits awarded by means of a benefit award letter
Applicants with pets or those who smoke will not be considered for this property. Students or sharers will not be considered either.
A refundable holding deposit of £265.00 is payable upon acceptable of your application. All income must be evidenced by documents. Applicants cannot be considered without the above income requirement also being met. Consideration is given to those who are legally disabled or in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), formerly Disability Living Allowance (DLA). All applicants are expected to have a clean credit score and a positive landlord reference if they are currently in rented accommodation.
Applicants will be asked to produce government issued photographic ID as well as a recent proof of address such as a utility bill, a council tax bill or a letter from your employer, but not a bank statement or a mobile phone bill. We would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let (subject to references and subject to contract).
Please contact Martin & Co Bournemouth for full details.