£1,795,000 Guide Price
4 Bedroom Terraced House
Gar Street, Peninsula Barracks
- exquisite and historic townhouse with enviable cathedral views
- ** lift to all floors **
- contemporary kitchen/dining room
- drawing room with marble fireplace for gas effect fire
- four ensuite double bedrooms
- fully fitted dressing room
- gymasium, cloakroom, utility room, store rooms
- charming west facing walled garden with pergola and water feature
- garage, and further parking
- beautifully tucked away and private, yet enviably close to restaurants, hotel du vin and cinema.
- council tax: g
Exquisite Grade II Listed townhouse, set within Winchester's historic and prestigious Peninsula Barracks development. This extraordinary townhouse is a true gem, with four ensuite bedrooms, a lift to all floors, welcoming landings on each level, and offers versatile living at its best. An attractive hall leads to an en-suite guest bedroom, utility area, gym and access to a store and garage. On the first floor is a contemporary kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, and double doors with stone steps leading down to the walled garden. A majestic drawing room with marble fireplace and fitted bookshelves, is on the second floor, along with a double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Up again, to a wonderful landing area, with enviable direct views of Winchester Cathedral, two further ensuite bedrooms and a dressing room. To the front, there is a garage and private parking. The westerly facing walled courtyard garden is a wonderful oasis, with a gate to the private gardens behind.