2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Gunter Grove, Chelsea SW10
- Superb First Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Completely renovated by current owners
- Bespoke kitchen with Smeg/Bosch appliances and Quartz stone counter tops
- Professionally restored original sash windows and French doors
- New wood flooring with underfloor insulation
- New gas and hot water system
- Excellent natural light
- Private balcony
- Kensington & Chelsea parking permit
- Tenure - Share of Freehold
- Council Tax: D
The current owner has spared no expense in fully renovating the property and the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, Master bedroom with 2.9m ceiling height and built in wardrobes, second bedroom with direct access to the balcony, contemporary bathroom with rainforest shower, reception room leading to stunning kitchen with Smeg/Bosch appliances and Quartz stone tops.
Further benefits include new wooden Victorian doors, wood flooring with underfloor insulation, new gas hot water and heating system with Hive control (Siri/Alexa), sound and shatterproof glazing, professionally restored original sash windows and French doors. There is also a Home Automation system for the heating, lighting, audio/video and door locks.
Located on Gunter Grove, the Period building has just been updated both internally and externally, and there is easy access to the shops, bars and restaurants of the Kings Road as well as being close to the River Thames. Transport links can be found at Imperial Wharf station (1 stop to Clapham Junction and West Brompton), Fulham Broadway (District line) as well numerous bus routes on the Kings Road and Fulham Road. The Thames Clipper service is located at Chelsea Harbour and takes approx. 35 mins to the City.
Tenure - Share of Freehold.