1 Bedroom Apartment SSTC
Owls Road, Boscombe Spa BH5
- One Bedroom Apartment, in Boscombe Spa
- Prestigious Block with 24/7 Concierge Service
- Communal Gym & Terraced Garden
- Double Bedroom
- White Goods & Furniture Included
- Spacious Living Room
- Lift & Phone Entry System
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to 5 Star Award Winning Sandy Beaches
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Council Tax: A
ENTRANCE HALL White painted entrance door with metal handles, white suspended ceiling, two white spot lights, walls decorate with brown painted wallpaper, wall mounted SUNHOUSE electric heater, mixed power sockets and switches, entry phone, light brown fitted carpet, white painted cabinet, housing, fuse mains, electric meter.
LIVING ROOM 14' 9" x 14' 6" (4.52m x 4.43m) White painted door with two metal handles, walls with brown painted wallpaper, two wall lights, wall mounted SUNHOUSE electric heater, mixed power sockets and switches, light brown fitted carpet, two white painted window with double glazed glass, two lockable handle each and with security chain each, two sets of blue vertical blinds with pull cords.
BEDROOM 14' 6" x 9' 10" (4.42m x 3.01m) White painted door with metal handles, walls decorated with brown painted wallpaper, grey wall light with two glass shades, wall mounted SUNHOUSE electric
heater, mixed power sockets and switches, light brown fitted carpet, white painted window with double glazed glass, two lockable handle and security chain, set of grey vertical blinds with pull cords.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 5' 9" (2.22m x 1.76m) White painted door with two metal handles, walls with grey ceramic tiles and white grout, white painted casement, Light grey tile pattern laminate flooring, plastic casement lights, Wall mounted DIMPLEX heater with pull cord, extractor fan, shaver light with pull cord, wall mounted grey metal hook, chrome towel rail, unframed mirror, White acrylic bath with chrome mixer tap with shower hose, head and riser rail, cream side panel, glass shower screen in white metal frame, white ceramic toilet, white ceramic wash basin and pedestal and chrome taps.
KITCHEN 7' 3" x 5' 0" (2.22m x 1.53m) White painted door with two metal handles, walls with white and grey ceramic tiles, two white spot lights, five mixed power sockets and switches, grey laminate flooring, white painted window with double glazed glass, two lockable handle and security chain, set of grey vertical blinds with pull cords, a selection of white veneered wall mounted and base units with grey metal handles and matching kick boards and casements, five removable shelves, four drawers, two grey rolled laminated worktops, stainless steel sink and 1/4 with drainer and chrome mixer tap, AMICA oven, Grey BOSCH hood with switches and light, FRIDGEMASTER fridge, set of 4 induction Hobs, top loading WHIRLPOOL washing machine.
PARKING Off road allocated parking available for one car.
COMMUNAL FACILITIES Communal gym with access for the residents only, 24/7 concierge service, communal terrace garden, lift, phone entry system and visitors parking.
Long Lease: 125 Years from 29 September 2001
Approximately 105 years remaining
Service Charge: approx. £1,900.00 p.a. (approx. £950.00 every six months). This includes ground rent of £125.00 p.a., concierge, gym, maintenance, repairs, gardening etc
Council Tax Band: A
150 mts to Award-Winning Sandy Beaches
200 mts to Boscombe Pier
550 mts to Boscombe High Street
1.3 km to Kings Park
1.5 km to Town Centre
1.9 km to Queens Park
3.5 km to Caste Point Shopping Centre
5.3 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
4.6 km to Bournemouth Pier
8.3 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.