£1,395,000 Guide Price
6 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale
St Cross, Winchester SO23
- Substantial and Elegant Victorian Town House in St Cross
- Self Contained Annexe with Private Entrance
- Drawing Room with High Ceiling and Woodburning Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room with Doors to the Garden
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Two Further Bathrooms
- Westerly Facing Garden with Secure Gated Parking
- Enviable Views across to St Catherine's Hill
- Council Tax: G
The moment you enter the hallway, you get a sense of what this beautiful home is about - wonderful tiled hallway, high ceilings and flooded with light. The ground floor has the drawing room with woodburning stove; a modern well proportioned kitchen/breakfast room, leading to the dining room with doors to the garden. The first floor has two generously sized double bedrooms, one with contemporary ensuite shower room, and the family bathroom, lovingly fitted with a Victorian roll top bath. There are three further bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.
The lower ground floor has a self contained annexe, accessible both from the hallway and via a private external entrance. The secluded west facing garden is a particular joy, mainly laid to lawn and with a generous terrace, and has secure gated parking.