2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Columbia Road, Bournemouth BH10
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Well Fitted Kitchen
- Large Living Room
- Easy Commute to Bournemouth & Poole
- Walking distance to Redhill Park
- Gas Central Heating
- Tenant in Situ
- No Forward Chain
- Council Tax: B
Two double bedroom ground floor apartment located in Ensbury Park. Featuring a well fitted open plan kitchen with a large living room and a modern family bathroom. One allocated parking space.
ENTRANCE HALL 9' 7" x 7' 8" (2.940m x 2.342m) Wood veneer door, ceiling with with coving, white and black floral wallpaper, pendant light, power sockets and switches, entry phone, Drayton thermostat, light grey and white ceramic tiles flooring, fitted cupboard with fuse mains, electric meter, 4 wood shelves & stop cock.
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 9' 7" (4.221m x 2.933m) Ceiling with coving, 4 chrome spot lights, power sockets and switches, carbon monoxide alarm, Light brown tile pattern vinyl flooring, a selection of wood veneered wall mounted and base units with grey metal handles and matching kick boards and casements, 12 removable shelves, 5 drawers, 2 integrated appliance doors, 2 dark grey rolled laminated worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer and chrome mixer tap, drainer plug, NEWHOME electric oven, Grey hood with 4 switches and light, set of 4 gas hobs and GLOWWORM gas boiler.
LIVING ROOM 12' 0" x 9' 11" (3.681m x 3.030m) Wood veneer door, ceiling with coving, smoke alarm, lights chrome bar with 3 glass shades, two factory white radiator, power sockets and switches, light brown fitted carpet with metal threshold, white UPVC window with double glazed glass.
BEDROOM 1 11' 4" x 10' 3" (3.479m x 3.126m) Wood veneer door, ceiling with coving, pendant light, factory white radiator, power sockets and switches, light brown fitted carpet with metal threshold, white UPVC window with double glazed glass.
BEDROOM 2 11' 4" x 10' 3" (3.479m x 3.126m) Wood veneer door, ceiling with coving, pendant light, factory white radiator, power sockets and switches, light brown fitted carpet with metal threshold, white UPVC window with double glazed glass.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 5' 9" (2.217m x 1.774m) Wood veneer door, ceiling with with coving, two tone cream and pink ceramic tiled walls with white grout, light, factory chrome bar heated towel rail, shaver light, light grey and white ceramic tiles flooring with grey grout, wall mounted unframed mirror with glass shelf below, white acrylic bath with chrome mixer tap and plug on chain and 2 plastic grab handles, grey shower curtain pole with grey shower curtain, chrome shower hose, head and riser rail, plastic soap tray, white ceramic toilet with white plastic seat and cover, 2 chrome flush buttons, white ceramic basin and pedestal, chrome pop up waste and mixer tap and extractor fan.
PARKING Off road allocated parking available for one car.
Long Lease: Approximately 110 years remaining
Service Charge: £1,000 p.a.
Ground Rent: £250 p.a.
Council Tax Band: B
200 mts to Redhill Park
800 mts to Moordown
1.0 km to University
3.3 km to Town Centre
4.2 km to Award-Winning Sandy Beaches
4.3 km to Bournemouth Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.