2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale
Riverside Road, Radcliffe M26
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Patio Area and Summer House
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- UPVC Windows & Doors
- Council Tax Band B
- Watch the Video Tour
- No Onward Chain
- Council Tax: B
A two bedroom semi-detached property situated within a popular residential development, featuring a large rear garden with patio area, driveway for two vehicles, gas combi central heating, UPVC windows and Doors.
The property is currently tenanted at £625pcm and the tenancy managed by Martin & Co. The tenant is aware of the proposed sale and would be willing to remain in the property were it to be sold to an investor, or to vacate as required.
To view a video walk though of the property, please click on the Video Tour tab
PORCH 4' 0" x 2' 8" (1.22m x 0.81m)
Neutral decor, luxury vinyl tiles, UPVC door and windows
LOUNGE 12' 0" x 14' 3" (3.66m x 4.34m)
Neutral decor, laminate flooring, feature electric fireplace, radiator, UPVC window
KITCHEN 12' 0" x 8' 3" (3.66m x 2.51m)
Neutral decor, a range of modern wall and base units, stainless steel sink, tiled floor, UPVC window and door, radiator
BEDROOM ONE 8' 6" x 12' 1" (2.59m x 3.68m)
Neutral decor, carpet, UPVC window, radiator, built in wardrobe, cupboard
BEDROOM TWO 6' 8" x 10' 6" (2.03m x 3.2m)
Neutral decor, carpet, UPVC window, radiator
BATHROOM 5' 2" x 7' 6" (1.57m x 2.29m)
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, white three piece bathroom suite with overhead shower, UPVC window, chrome towel rail / radiator
Garden to front, driveway for two vehicles, enclosed rear garden with patio area, lawn and summer house
NEED A MORTGAGE?
Why pay a mortgage broker fee of circa £500, or be restricted to your current lenders rates?
Especially when Martin & Co can introduce you to our FEE FREE Mortgage advisor with access to whole of market mortgages and offering potential savings against your current lender.
Call today to arrange a ten-minute (no obligation) telephone consultation (at a time to suit you)
One quick call at a time to suit you could potentially save you thousands of pounds over the course of your mortgage.
Please remember, your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME?
Our approach is all about you!
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and investors. We have over 190 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!!
Please contact our office today to discuss your individual requirements, or to arrange a free no obligation valuation.
Ps - To improve our viewer experience and to limit the number of speculative viewings, we now provide a FREE 360' Virtual Tour / interactive 3D Model and Video Tour for all new listings! ...And for a limited time, a FREE Rightmove Premium Listing.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
The government have allowed estate agents to re-open and resume viewings and house moves.
The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is paramount and so, in order to prevent unnecessary viewings, we request that prior to contacting us you do the following.
1. Thoroughly read the properties sales particulars
2. If there is a floor plan, video, or 360' virtual tour please view them to ensure the property and its layout meets your needs
3. If there are room dimensions, please take note to ensure the room sizes meet your needs
4. Conduct a drive by of the property to ensure the position and location of the property meets your needs
Assuming the above is ok and you are not exhibiting signs of covid-19 (persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste/smell), please contact the office where we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a viewing.
For all viewings:
1. You will be required to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitize prior to entering and upon leaving the property
2. You will be required to bring your own face mask, or face covering and to wear this throughout the viewing. Shoes should be removed or plastic over boots worn
3. You must not touch any surfaces within the property during the viewing
4. You will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 2m from our staff during the viewing
5. Viewings are limited to two adults maximum and of the same household (no children)
By following the above we will help to create a safe environment and enable house moves to occur during these difficult times.