4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Sea Road, Bournemouth BH5
- Top Floor with Spectacular Sea & Coastal Views
- Four Bedroom & Two Bathrooms (One Ensuite)
- Sunny South Facing Balcony
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Communal Snooker Room/Residents Roof Terrace
- Communal Heating/Hot Water Included with Service Charge
- Concierge Service
- Short Walk to Bournemouth's Award Winning Beaches
- Privately Owned Parking Space
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Council Tax: E
LOCATION San Remo Towers is a landmark building, a grade II listed building, situated in an elevated position close to Boscombe Pier. It was built in a horseshoe arrangement situated around a central courtyard being divided into five blocks, A, B, C, D & E. Principally arranged over basement, ground and four upper floors, each block is serviced by a passenger lift and service lift. There are in excess of 170 apartments in the development.
The award winning 'Blue Flag' sandy bathing beaches are a short walk away as well as the diverse range of shopping and leisure facilities of both Boscombe and Bournemouth town centres.
The complex offers 24/7 security, concierge, internal courtyard, communal gardens, communal facilities including laundry room, lift and residents' lounge. Residents have access to roof terraces where they can enjoy stunning sea-views from Isle of White to Old Harry Rocks.
ENTRANCE HALL Smooth plastered ceiling with pendant light, painted walls and neutral colour carpeted flooring. Double storage cupboard, intercom phone entry handset, wall mounted radiator, glazed double doors to lounge and to dining room, panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
LIVING ROOM 20' 6" x 11' 8" (6.26m x 3.58m) Double glazed windows either side of a pair of double glazed french doors leading out onto balcony, four feature side aspect arched double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, coved and smooth ceiling with ceiling spot lights, painted walls and neutral fitted carpets.
BALCONY Stunning views, being of a South and West aspect, enjoying beautiful sea and coastal views of Bournemouth's award winning beaches all the way to Poole Harbour and Old Harry Rocks.
KITCHEN 11' 5" x 7' 10" (3.50m x 2.40m) Two feature arched double glazed windows, fitted kitchen with a range of matching units, imitation granite style laminate worktops with over mounted stainless steel one and a half bowl sinks and integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, oven, four ring hob with cooker hood over. Ceiling spotlights, painted walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 (MAIN) 13' 3" x 12' 0" (4.04m x 3.66m) Two feature front aspect arched double glazed windows, fitted wardrobe. Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, painted walls and neutral fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator, door leading to:-
EN-SUITE 6' 11" x 5' 6" (2.12m x 1.68m) Three piece suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, double glazed window, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 13' 7" x 8' 11" (4.16m x 2.72m) Triple feature front aspect arched double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, double door built in wardrobe. Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, painted walls and neutral fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 3 11' 8" x 11' 3" (3.58m x 3.45m) Triple feature rear aspect arched double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobe. Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, painted walls and neutral fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 4 / DINNING ROOM 11' 9" x 8' 0" (3.60m x 2.44m) Two feature arched double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, painted walls and neutral coloured fitted carpet.
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 5' 4" (2.40m x 1.65m) Single arched frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower riser rail, folding shower screen, coloured glass bowl sink with mixer tap, close coupled WC, tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail radiator.
PARKING A privately-owned parking space comes with this property.
COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE The vast roof terraces are made available to the residents to enjoy beautiful views of the coastline and the stunning sea view of Bournemouth bay from Isle of Wight to the East to Old Harry Rocks and the Purbeck Hills to the West.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Term of the Lease: 999 years (ending in 3018)
Annual Service Charge: £2,861
Annual Hot Water and Heating: £1,225
Ground Rent: £0
Council Tax Band E
In order to reduce 20% of the service charges for the next three years the Concierge function has been structured around moving away from 24/7 staffing to distinct manned and non-manned periods, 7 days a week, as follows:
- Manned, by Concierge team member: 8am to midday (4 hours) 6pm to midnight (6 hours).
- Non-manned: midnight to 8am (8 hours) midday to 6pm (6 hours)
The above will be implemented on the 1st April 2021.
150 mts to Award-Winning Sandy Beaches
200 mts to Boscombe Pier
550 mts to Boscombe High Street
1.3 km to Kings Park
1.5 km to Town Centre
1.9 km to Queens Park
3.5 km to Caste Point Shopping Centre
5.3 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.