1 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Norton Way, Hamworthy BH15
- Modern Raised Ground Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom With Juliet Balcony
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
- Communal Bike Store
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Long Lease
- Close to Local Shops, Amenities And Public Transport Routes
- 5 Mins Walk to Poole QUAY, Ferry Terminal & Promenade
- Tenant in Situ
- Council Tax: B
This beautifully presented one double bedroom apartment on raised ground floor apartment located minutes from Hamworthy Park, Poole Quay and Hamworthy Beach. It offers ample storage, allocated parking, communal secure bike shed, an open plan lounge/ modern kitchen and modern fitted bathroom. It is only 5 mins walk to Poole Quay, Poole Ferry Terminal & the Promenade with its wealth of shops and restaurants. Long lease.
HALLWAY 11' 10" x 3' 1" (3.612m x 0.965m) Smooth plastered high ceilings, wall mounted radiator, telcom phone entry system, thermostatic control for central heating, doors to principal rooms, oak effect luxury vinyl flooring, central pendant light.
HALLWAY CUPBOARD Wall mounted electric fuse box and meters, power sockets and space for standalone fridge/freezer.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 3" x 10' 11" (4.657m x 3.350m) Single bowl and right hand drainer with mixer tap inset into a composite quartz worktop with matching up-stands over a range of wall mounted and floor mounted high gloss units, integrated four ring electric induction hob with extractor fan over, electric oven under, a combination of drawers and cupboards with soft close, black glass splash back and power points.
Smooth plastered ceiling, extractor fan, radiator, UPVC double glazed floor to ceiling window overlooking the front aspect, grey fitted carpets, telephone point, TV point. Access to cupboard housing a wall mounted Vaillant combi boiler.
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 11' 0" (4.029m x 3.362m) Smooth plastered ceiling with feature UPVC double glazed sliding doors opening to the Juliet balcony with chrome balustrade and glass screen overlooking the front aspect, radiator, power points, painted walls and grey fitted carpets, ceiling pendant light.
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 5' 9" (2.135m x 1.768m) Modern white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush WC with push button with wall mounted storage cupboard above, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted ladder style radiator, continuation of oak effect luxury vinyl flooring,
EXTERIOR There is one allocated underground parking space and access to bike store and bin store. Externally there is soft landscaping and steps lead to the communal entrance.
PARKING There is one allocated parking space available.
Tenure - Leasehold
Lease of 125 year from 25/12/2016.
Approximately 121 years remaining.
Annual Service Charge is £475.00 every six months (£950.00 per annum).
Annual Ground Rent is £250.00.
Council Tax Band B
Pets are allowed with the landlords consent and on a non nuisance basis. Rentals are permitted with a minimum of a six month contract. No short term holiday lets permitted.
400 mts to Poole Quay
500 mts Poole Ferry Terminal
800 mts to High Street
900 mts to Hamworthy Beach
900 mts to Hamworthy Park
1.7 km to Town Centre
1.44 km to Poole Train Station
2.25 km to Poole Hospital
3.21 km to Poole & Bournemouth College
7.56 km to Sandbanks Beaches
16.3 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we declare that there is a personal interest in the sale of this property. The property is owned by a family member of an employee of Martin and Co Bournemouth.