2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Westcliff Road, Bournemouth BH2
- 2 Bed Apartment on First Floor in Westcliff
- Double Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Large Living Room
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom and En-suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking with Permit
- Within Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Excellent Rental Return - Tenant in Situ
- No Forward Chain
- Council Tax: D
A well presented two bedroom apartment located on the first floor in Westcliff area. This property offers two double bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with en-suite shower, a family bathroom, spacious entrance and hallway, separate well fitted kitchen, gas central heating and allocated parking for one car. The home is only minutes' walk to Bournemouth town centre, the pier and award-winning sandy beaches.
ENTRANCE HALL 3' 9" x 3' 3" (1.15m x 1.00m) Ceiling light and wall mounted radiator.
HALLWAY 14' 3" x 3' 7" (4.35m x 1.10m) Neutral painted walls, neutral carpet flooring, ceiling light, wall mounted radiator, fuse board housing, intercom system, wood veneer fitted cupboard door, and direct access to all rooms.
LIVING ROOM 17' 0" x 15' 7" (5.20m x 4.75m) Spacious lounge with two UPVC double glazed window, magnolia painted walls and neutral carpets, two wall mounted white radiators, ceiling pendant lights, TV & Telephone Points, direct access to kitchen and hallway.
KITCHEN 9' 4" x 6' 10" (2.85m x 2.10m) Fitted with a range of matching units both floor and wall mounted with complimenting laminate work-surfaces and an over mount single drainer stainless steel sink. Integrated NEFF electric oven tower with Russell Hobbs microwave, NEFF four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan, Integrated GORENJE fridge/freeze, intergrated NEFF dishwasher, integrated BAUMATIC washing machine. Tiled walls, direct access to living room.
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 9' 2" (4.00m x 2.80m) Large double bedroom with built in double door wardrobe, UPVC double glazed window, TV & power points, wall mounted radiator, painted walls with neutral carpets, direct access to hallway and the bathroom ensuite.
ENSUITE 9' 6" x 3' 11" (2.90m x 1.20m) Shower room with neutral coloured tiled flooring and part tiled walls, fitted shower with large square textured shower base, shower head riser rail with thermostatic shower mixer, sliding glass panelled shower doors, white ceramic wash basin with wall mounted mirror and WC.
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 8' 10" (4.00m x 2.70m) Large double bedroom with built in double door wardrobe, UPVC double glazed window, TV & power points, wall mounted radiator, painted walls with neutral carpets, direct access to hallway.
BATHROOM 6' 4" x 3' 9" (1.95m x 1.15m) Contemporary bathroom, full tiled walls, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fitted mirror and storage unit under, white panel bath with chrome mixer tap, wall mounted radiator, tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, extractor fan.
PARKING Permit parking for one car.
Long Lease: 109 Years Remaining
Ground Rent of £275 p.a.
Service Charge £1,579 p.a.
Council Tax Band: D
200 mts to Westcliff Beach (Award-Winning)
300 mts to High Street
650 mts to Bournemouth Pier
4.5 km to Sandbanks, Poole
7.5 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.