£164,950 Fixed Price
3 Bedroom Mews SSTC
Kirkstall Avenue, Heywood, OL10 4UT
- Three Bedroom End Mews
- BRAND NEW
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Utility Room/Guest WC
Martin & Co are delighted to offer For Sale this BRAND NEW Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom End Mews property conveniently situated close to Heywood Town Centre.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, large lounge, modern kitchen / diner featuring modern high gloss kitchens with integrated appliances and a utility room / guest wc. To the first floor are two double bedrooms (master en-suite), good sized single bedroom and a family bathroom with overhead shower.
Externally the property has a rear garden and off road parking.
The property also has a 10 year structural warranty.
*HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
Contact us NOW to arrange a viewing and reserve with a £500 reservation fee!
*Please note, internal photos and 360' tour are from a similar development by the same developer, council tax band & EPC rating TBC*
360 TOUR AND 3D MODEL
Struggling to find the time to arrange a viewing?
Why not take an interactive 360' tour of the property first?
Use the 2D plan or 3D model to choose which room you would like to view, or just explore. The choice is yours!
Please click on the Virtual Tour tab to get started.
Neutral decor, entrance matting, grey carpet, UPVC door, radiator, security alarm panel, internal door to lounge, stairs to first floor accommodation
Neutral decor, grey carpet, radiator, UPVC window, under stairs storage, high level sockets in readiness for a wall mounted television
Neutral decor, a range of modern high gloss wall and base units, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel sink, tiled floor, UPVC window and French doors, radiator, brushed steel plug sockets and light switches, low energy down lights
UTILITY ROOM/GUEST WC
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, white toilet and wash hand basin, chrome towel rail / heater, work top with space below for washing machine / tumble dryer, gas combi boiler, extractor fan
Neutral decor, carpet, white painted wooden rail, newel post and spindles
Neutral decor, grey carpet, UPVC window, radiator, high level sockets in readiness for a wall mounted television
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, white toilet and wash hand basin, shower cubicle, chrome towel rail / heater, UPVC window, extractor fan, low energy down lights
Rear aspect, neutral decor, grey carpet, UPVC window, radiator
Front aspect, neutral decor, grey carpet, UPVC window, radiator
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, white three piece bathroom suite with shower and glass screen, UPVC window, radiator, extractor fan, low energy down lights
Large rear garden & Off road parking
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
The government have allowed estate agents to re-open and resume viewings and house moves.
Their advice remains, which is not to move unless necessary.
The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is paramount and so, in order to prevent unnecessary viewings, we request that prior to contacting us you do the following.
1. Thoroughly read the properties sales particulars
2. If there is a floor plan, video, or 360' virtual tour please view them to ensure the property and its layout meets your needs
3. If there are room dimensions, please take note to ensure the room sizes meet your needs
4. Conduct a drive by of the property to ensure the position and location of the property meets your needs
Assuming the above is ok and you are not exhibiting signs of covid-19 (persistent cough, high temperature), please contact the office where we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a viewing.
For all viewings:
1. You will be required to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitize prior to entering and upon leaving the property
2. You will be required to bring your own face mask, or face covering and to wear this throughout the viewing. Shoes should be removed or plastic over boots worn
3. You must not touch any surfaces within the property during the viewing
4. You will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 2m from our staff during the viewing
5. Viewings are limited to two adults maximum and of the same household (no children)
6. Should you have any questions during the viewing, please write them down and email or call the office after the viewing
By following the above we will help to create a safe environment and enable house moves to occur during these difficult times.
NEED A MORTGAGE?
Why pay a mortgage broker fee of circa £500 or be restricted to your current lenders rates?
Especially when Martin & Co can introduce you to our FEE FREE Mortgage advisor with access to whole of market mortgages and offering potential savings against your current lender.
Call today to arrange a ten minute (no obligation) telephone consultation
One quick call at a time to suit you could potentially save you thousands of pounds over the course of your mortgage.
Please remember, your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it
THINKING OF SELLING OR RENTING YOUR HOME?
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience working with sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants and investors. We have over 180 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell.
Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!!
Please contact our office today to discuss your individual requirements
Ps - We now provide a free Rightmove Premium Listing and 360' Virtual Tour / interactive 3D Model for all new listings!