2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat For Sale
- Superb modern apartment for residents over 55 years old
- Sought after Delancey development completed by Messrs Beechcroft in 2013
- Ground floor with private entrance and courtyard garden
- Main bedroom with en suite shower
- Additional double bedroom with shower room adjacent
- Generous Living Room
- Dining Room with southerly facing front aspect overlooking courtyard
- Modern Kitchen with increased range of storage units vadditional range of integrated appliances
- Allocated parking and additional parking for visitors
- Underfloor gas fired heating & double glazing
- Council Tax: C
The property has the benefit of its own private front entrance from a southerly facing paved courtyard exclusive to this apartment, once inside the front door there is a lengthy entrance hall with glazed double doors opening to the living room with a feature fireplace and further doors to the front open into a triple aspect reception room that is currently used as a dining room but enjoys a sunny southerly facing aspect overlooking your private courtyard.
The kitchen is also accessed from the hall and has fully integrated appliances to include a "Bosch" oven, and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, a combination microwave fan oven, fridge/freezer, integrated "Smeg" washing machine/dryer. The current owners have also extended the range of storage with complimentary fitted units and worksurface.
The larger double bedroom includes a range of built in wardrobes and has an en suite shower with suite comprising shower, wash hand basin built into vanity unit . and a WC.
The second bedroom is also a double and again has a fitted range of storage and wardrobes plus an adjacent shower room (formerly bathroom) with access from the hall.
Outside the property has exclusive use of the enclosed paved courtyard and an allocated parking space with use of visitors parking on a first come first served basis.
Finally the property is warmed by gas boiler to under floor heating and has double glazed windows throughout.
The property is LEASEHOLD and ownership is restricted to buyers aged 55 years or over
999 years from 1/1/2013 (990 years remaining on the lease)
Service Charge- £2763.84 for year ending 30/04/21
Estate Charge - £526.69 for year ending 30/04/21
Ground Rent - £350 per year until 2033
Local Authority: Cheltenham Borough Council.
Council Tax Band : Band C.