3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Suffolk Road, Bournemouth BH2
- Three Bedroom Second Floor Apartment in Town Centre
- Art Deco Elements Throughout
- Living Room with Bay Windows
- Ample Storage
- Original Tiled Fireplace
- Lift Access
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking For One Car
- Minutes from Meyrick Park & Award Winning Beaches
- Council Tax: D
The flat is situated in an Art Deco mansion style block built in 1938 with lift access. Newly redecorated throughout and benefiting from dual aspects views in all three bedrooms. Property features include gas central heating, family bathroom & en-suite, separate cloakroom, double glazing.
HALLWAY Large "L" shaped hallway with wood affect laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboards with doors to further accommodation.
LIVING ROOM 11' 10" x 13' 0" (3.62m x 3.97m) The living room boasts a beautiful front aspect bay window and a side aspect UPVC double glazed window, original tiled fireplace, wood effect laminated flooring, neutral painted walls with attached lights and a smooth plastered ceiling with mounted pendant light.
KITCHEN 8' 6" x 10' 11" (2.60m x 3.34m) A Separated, well fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated stainless steel electric oven and gas hob. Rear aspect UPVC doubled glazed window, room for kitchen table. Direct access to utility room with pantry style cupboard and further storage. Rear stair access.
LOBBY 8' 5" x 2' 11" (2.59m x 0.89m) Smooth plastered ceiling with pendant light and laminate style flooring, built in storage cupboard and direct access to the rear entrance stairwell.
UTILITY ROOM 5' 2" x 2' 5" (1.60m x 0.76m) Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine, smooth plastered ceiling with pendant light and laminate style flooring.
BEDROOM 1 12' 3" x 11' 10" (3.75m x 3.63m) Spacious double bedroom with a front aspect UPVC double glazed window, neutral painted walls and beige carpets, wall mounted radiator and a hanging pendant ceiling light.
BEDROOM 2 10' 11" x 11' 11" (3.34m x 3.64m) Double bedroom benefits from dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows (front and side), fitted vanity unit with mirror, neutral painted walls with beige carpet and wall mounted radiator. Ceiling mounted pendant light.
BEDROOM 3 10' 11" x 11' 4" (3.34m x 3.47m) Double bedroom with dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows (side and back), fitted vanity unit with mirror, neutral painted walls with beige carpet and wall mounted radiator. Ceiling mounted pendant light. Direct access to the en-suite shower room.
ENSUITE 8' 5" x 2' 10" (2.59m x 0.88m) Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, smooth plastered ceiling, painted walls, tiled shower cubicle with large square textured shower base, fitted shower head riser rail with control mixer, sliding glass panelled shower doors, tiled flooring, white ceramic toilet basin with cistern.
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 4' 11" (2.40m x 1.51m) Bathroom with a tiled bath surround, fitted shower riser rail, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash back and fitted mirror, wall mounted towel rail, tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling pendant light, rear aspect UPVC frosted double glazed window.
PARKING There is off road parking available for one car.
ACCESS The property has access to the lift in the building and to the rear stairwell.
Long Lease: 127 Years Remaining
Ground Rent of £125 p.a.
Service Charge est. £1,500 p.a. New Management Company from 15th Feb 2021.
Service Charge includes Heating from October until end of March.
Council Tax Band: D
200 mts to Upper Gardens (Town Centre)
400 mts to Meyrick Park
500 mts to BCP Town Hall
800 mts to Award-Winning Sandy Beaches
950 mts to Bournemouth Pier
4.0 km to Sandbanks (West)
4.5 km to Caste Point Shopping Centre
5.5 k to Bournemouth Royal Hospital
7.3 km to Bournemouth International Airport
10 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve (East)
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.