4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow For Sale
Drayton, Abingdon OX14
- Four bedroom detached family home
- 2 Bathrooms
- Ample off road parking
- Single garage and carport
- Four double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Village location
- Situated on excellent bus links
- Council Tax: D
This lovely home offers flexible accommodation over two floors comprising of:
* Entrance hall with two ground floor double bedrooms which could also serve as reception rooms if required
* A shower room with cupboard which can accommodate a washing machine and tumble dryer
* French doors leading off the hallway into a 24ft sitting room with air con and double doors opening onto the decking area of the garden with electric awning
* Generous kitchen/breakfast room with rear door access to the car port
Upon the first floor are:
* 2 Further double bedrooms with eve storage
* Family bathroom
* Landing area which can be used as an office/study area
Externally there is ample driveway parking to the front with a car port and single detached garage. With gated access leading to the enclosed rear garden with 3 sheds and being primarily laid to lawn with the addition of a raised decking area.
Drayton is a semi-rural Oxfordshire village situated 3 miles South of Abingdon, within easy reach of the A34 approximately 3 miles away.
Alongside Drayton's Community Primary and Pre-school, local amenities include two public houses, convenience store, newsagents, Post Office, Village Hall, and Drayton Park Golf Club. Regular bus services link Drayton to Oxford, Abingdon and Didcot Parkway (5.5 Miles); with excellent connections to Reading and London Paddington in less than an hour.