3 Bedroom Mews For Sale
Wham Street/Duke Street, Heywood, OL10 4QU
- COMING SOON
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE THREE BEDROOM MEWS HOMES
- BESPOKE & CONTEMPORARY
- SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO M66
- RESERVE OFF PLAN WITH A £500 RESERVATION FEE
- GARDENS & OFF ROAD PARKING (FOR 2 PLOTS)
- ARTISTS IMPRESSIONS COMING SOON
- COUNCIL TAX BAND TBC
- EPC TBC
A DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE, LUXURY THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES!!
RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN!
There will be three end mews and two mid mews properties, starting from £150,000.
These bespoke and contemporary mews properties will be set out over three floors. Early purchasers will be able to customise the final look & finish, from the kitchen units to the bathroom suite and the decoration/flooring.
The development is ideally located close to both Heywood & Bury town centres and their many amenities, as well as being within easy reach of schools and transport links including the M62/M66.
*HELP TO BUY APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED* - should be available from March 2021.
Contact us NOW to register your interest or reserve off plan with a £500 reservation fee.
* Please note: council tax band & EPC rating TBC
* Artists impressions coming soon
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
The government have allowed estate agents to re-open and resume viewings and house moves.
Their advice remains, which is not to move unless necessary.
The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is paramount and so, in order to prevent unnecessary viewings, we request that prior to contacting us you do the following.
1. Thoroughly read the properties sales particulars
2. If there is a floor plan, video, or 360' virtual tour please view them to ensure the property and its layout meets your needs
3. If there are room dimensions, please take note to ensure the room sizes meet your needs
4. Conduct a drive by of the property to ensure the position and location of the property meets your needs
Assuming the above is ok and you are not exhibiting signs of covid-19 (persistent cough, high temperature), please contact the office where we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a viewing.
For all viewings:
1. You will be required to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitize prior to entering and upon leaving the property
2. You will be required to bring your own face mask, or face covering and to wear this throughout the viewing. Shoes should be removed or plastic over boots worn
3. You must not touch any surfaces within the property during the viewing
4. You will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 2m from our staff during the viewing
5. Viewings are limited to two adults maximum and of the same household (no children)
6. Should you have any questions during the viewing, please write them down and email or call the office after the viewing
By following the above we will help to create a safe environment and enable house moves to occur during these difficult times.
Gardens, 2x plots come with one off road parking space