2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Uverdale Road, Lots Village , Chelsea SW10
- Recently refurbished two bedroom Maisonette
- Split level (1st & 2nd floor)
- Reception room with direct access to west facing terrace
- Separate kitchen
- c. 825 sq ft (including eaves storage)
- Superb new shops and restaurant (incl. Little Waitrose) coming soon at Chelsea Waterfront developmen
- Within Lots village conservation area
- K&C parking permit
- Short walk to River Thames & amenities of Kings Road
- Leasehold - c. 151 years unexpired
- Council Tax: E
Stunning, recently refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette located on first and second floors of Victorian house with west facing roof terrace in Chelsea, SW10.
This charming property measures c. 825 sq ft (including eaves storage), and with the scope to extend (STPP), and comprises entrance hallway, eat-in kitchen, bright living room with Velux Skylight window and direct access to private roof terrace, 2 double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom, with underfloor heating. There are double glazed windows throughout.
Uverdale Road is in the heart of Lots Road conservation area and is set to benefit from the exciting Chelsea Waterfront Development with new shops (including Little Waitrose), boutiques and Riverside restaurant. The world famous Kings Road is a short walk and also offers many excellent amenities. Transport links are found nearby at Fulham Broadway, 0.6 miles, (District Line) and Imperial Wharf, 0.4 miles, (Overground - just 1 stop to Clapham Junction) as well as superb bus links.
Tenure - Leasehold - This flat presently has a 61 year lease but a Section 42 Notice has already been granted such that an immediate lease extension of 90 years can be organised between exchange and completion. A new owner will therefore have a 151 year lease on moving in.