2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Charleville Mansions, West Kensington W14
- First time on the market in over 30 years
- Superbly presented with excellent natural light in every room
- Inviting reception room with bay window
- 2 double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobe/s
- Separate kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bathroom, and separate w/c
- First floor
- Porter, communal patio area and shed for bikes
- Tenure - Leasehold (164 years unexpired)
- Short walk to West Kensington & Barons Court underground stations
- Council Tax: E
Located on a quiet street in West Kensington the apartment is available for the first time in over 30 years and comprises entrance hallway, reception room with bay window and original fireplace, separate kitchen with breakfast bar, 2 double bedrooms - both with built in wardrobe/s, bathroom with three piece suite and further separate w/c. There are original features throughout, 2.75m ceiling heights and excellent natural light.
Residents of Charleville Mansions benefit from a porter (Monday-Friday), communal patio area and shed for bike storage. The property is a short walk to both Barons Court (Piccadilly & District Lines) and West Kensington (District Line) underground stations, with many bus routes found at North End Road. Local amenities include a local butcher, pubs and restaurants all within close proximity.
Tenure - Leasehold (164 years unexpired).