3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Queens Park South Drive, Bournemouth BH8
- 3 Bed Ground Floor Flat of Period Conversion
- Extremely Spacious Throughout
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Private Entrance
- Private Rear Garden
- Large Lounge With Feature Bay Window
- Stylish Modern Kitchen with Patio Doors
- Three Contemporary Bath/ Shower Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- For Sale with FULL Freehold of Block of 3 Flats
- Council Tax: C
**No forward chain**
** The property is sold with full freehold of block of 3 properties**
ENTRANCE HALL UPVC double glazed white door, smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling mounted pendants, spotlights, light switch, electric sockets, wall mounted heating thermostat, large wall mounted radiator complete with thermostatic control valve, carpet flooring.
LOUNGE 18' 10" x 13' 1" (5.75m x 4.00m) UPVC double glazed bay window with 4 opening sections, fitted Venetian blinds, textured wallpaper and coved painted white, ceiling mounted light unit, textured wallpaper on walls, carpet flooring, two wall mounted radiators complete with thermostatic control valve, electric sockets, tv points, built-in cupboard, spotlights.
SHOWER ROOM Smooth plastered ceiling, spotlights, lighting fitted to lower ceiling area, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with large square textured shower base, silver circular shower control, fitted shower head with control mixer, two concertina style glass panelled shower doors, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, fitted mirror, small white ceramic hand basin, "Roca" white ceramic toilet with flush button cistern, Built in unit mounted behind the toilet and wall mounted extractor fan within the shower area.
KITCHEN 11' 11" x 10' 7" (3.65m x 3.25m) Door with 15 pain glass panels, smooth plastered ceiling, large dark grey marble effect tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator with complete thermostatic control valve, fuse board box,
two UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, light switch, built-in cupboard for access to 'Glow Worm Easicom 28'boiler, with timer control, digital display and integrated instructions, built-in cupboard for access to washing machine and tumble dryer, electric sockets, pale brown worktop, white granite inset sink with integrated draining board, 'Lamona' 4 gas cooking ring integrated hob, extractor fan, 'Lamona' integrated oven, wall mounted storage units.
BEDROOM 1 13' 5" x 11' 5" (4.10m x 3.50m) UPVC double glazed window with fitted Venetian blinds, textured wallpaper and smooth plastered coving painted in white, ceiling mounted pendant, smooth plastered walls, carpet flooring, light switches, electric sockets, wall mounted radiator completed with thermostatic control valve.
EN-SUITE 8' 2" x 3' 11" (2.50m x 1.20m) UPVC double glazed window with obscure glass, smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling mounted extractor fan, access hatch, fully tiled walls, wall mounted light, fitted mirror, tiled shower area with shower head and circular surround thermostatic controlled mixer tap fitment, shaving point, heated towel rail, hand basin, low level toilet, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 12' 9" (4.00m x 3.90m) UPVC double glazed bay window with 4 opening sections, with fitted Venetian blinds, smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling mounted pendant and spotlights within the bay window section, smooth plastered walls, carpet flooring, light switches, electric sockets, wall mounted radiator completed with thermostatic control valve.
BEDROOM 3 11' 1" x 6' 10" (3.40m x 2.10m) UPVC double glazed window with fitted Venetian blinds, textured wallpaper and smooth plastered coving painted in white, ceiling mounted pendant, smooth plastered walls, ceiling pendant light, carpet flooring, light switches, electric sockets, wall mounted radiator completed with thermostatic control valve.
MAIN BATHROOM 8' 8" x 5' 6" (2.65m x 1.70m) UPVC double glazed window with obscure glass, fitted Venetian blind, large dark grey marble effect tiled flooring, full height tiled walled in shower area and up to rail height to rest of walls, smooth plastered ceiling, toilet with flush system, white contemporary style with shaped section bath, with shower mixer and curved glass shower screen, fitted white bath panels, ceiling mounted light ,fitted mirror, heated towel rail, hand basin, low level toilet.
GARDEN & PATIO Low maintenance garden, with a patio area, a small garden shed, direct access to the front of the property by a sidewalk.
PARKING Two tandem parking spaces available closest to the building in front of lounge/ front bedroom window.
Sold with Full Freehold for Block of 3 Properties.
Ground Rent Per Annum: Peppercorn
Current maintenance charge per annum: £200. No fixed cost; around £50 per month shared 1/3 with other 2 flats.
The communal service charge account receives monthly payment from lessees to cover R & M to fences, walls, parking area, drains, hedge cutting.
Council Tax Band C
100 mts to Queens Park
220 mts to Wessex Way
1.9 km to Castlepoint Shopping Centre
3.0 km to Sandy Beaches and Boscombe Pier
5.0 km to Bournemouth International Airport
6.4 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.