2 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale
53 Rugby Road, Leamington Spa CV32
- Sought after location within walking distance of local amenities
- Modern throughout, with well preserved original features
- Modern and stylish kitchen with a new ceramic hob and Smeg Oven
- Tranquil and fresh bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Cellar for storage with internal access
- External utility/out house with further storage
- Rear access
- Parking is available
- For sale to the open market, can be sold with tenant in situ
- Council Tax: B
Sold as either a packaged buy to let opportunity or vacant possession.
Entering in from Rugby road into a spacious reception room, double fronted with sash windows, carpeted flooring and wall mounted radiator. The kitchen is to the rear, with wall mounted base units, space for appliances and new ceramic hob and Smeg oven. There are double doors out to the courtyard which is private and not over looked, offering access to the out house which is being used as a spacious utility with excellent storage and a lockable door. Just off the kitchen is access to the cellar, which offers addition, dry storage.
On the first floor are two bedrooms, and a stylish and modern bathroom with shower over bath, low level WC and sink basin with hot and cold taps, chrome towel rail and tiled flooring and splash backs.
Viewings and virtual tours are available upon request, the property is free hold.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master having fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom which again is very stylish with shower over the bath and heated towel rail.
The property is within walking distance of local amenities within the town centre, public transport and a short drive of the A46 which has links to the M40, Coventry and local universities. Parking is available, and the property is freehold.
Viewings, further information and a video tour is available upon request.