2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale
Muscliff, Bournemouth BH9
- Two Double Bedrooms End of Terrace House
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Residential Area
- South Facing Rear Garden
- New Facias and Soffits Installed
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area
- Newly Installed Gas Boiler in 2018 with 5 Years Guarantee
- UPVC Glazing
- Parking Bay & Space to Build a New Garage
- Close to Stour Valley Nature Reserve and Muscliff School
- **Chain Free**
- Council Tax: C
A great opportunity for a first time home buyer or buy to let.
EXTERIOR New facias and soffits installed on the house. Rear and front garden. Space for a new garage to the side belonging to the house.
ENTRANCE HALL Wall mounted coat hangers, pendant ceiling light, carpeted floor throughout and access to the living room.
LIVING ROOM 18' 10" x 12' 5" (5.75m x 3.80m) A comfortable and inviting, well lit, living space, UPVC double glazed window facing front aspect, with ceiling lights, power points, tv point, a wall mounted single panel radiator, carpet flooring with staircase at the rear of the room and direct access to the kitchen / breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 5" x 8' 0" (3.80m x 2.45m) Garden aspect double glazed window, a range of matching wall and base units with MDF worktop. Extractor over four ring gas hob, electric oven fitted beneath, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap over, tiled splash backs and plumbing for under counter washing machine, power points, ceiling light and breakfast bar and with door for direct access to the garden and lino flooring. Newly installed gas boiler in 2018 with a 5 years guarantee.
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.80m x 3.20m) Double bedroom with street aspect double glazed window, with ceiling lights, wall mounted radiator, power points, tv points and carpet flooring and built in cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 12' 5" x 8' 0" (3.80m x 2.45m) Double bedroom with garden aspect double glazed window, with ceiling lights, wall mounted radiator, power points, tv points and carpet flooring and raised built in cupboard.
BATHROOM 8' 6" x 4' 9" (2.60m x 1.45m) Part tiled bathroom with UPVC window, extractor fan, with ceiling lights, white panel bath with chrome mixer controls, wall mounted wash basin with chrome taps, low level WC, wall mounted towel heater and lino flooring.
LANDING 9' 10" x 8' 2" (3.00m x 2.50m) Ceiling lights, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring and access to both bedrooms and bathroom.
SOUTH FACING GARDEN Garden with mainly laid artificial lawn area with flower and shrub borders along the fence and an outside water tap. There is a paved patio area immediately adjacent to the property. There is access to the front of the property along the side of the house.
PARKING & GARAGE There is off road parking space available. Space belonging to the house to the side of the garden for a potential new garage .
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band C
700 mts to Grammar School
800 mts to Queens Park Academy
1.1 km to Redhill Park
1.2 km to Castle Lane Shopping Mall
2.3 km to Bournemouth International Airport
2.3 km to JP Morgan
4.4 km to Bournemouth Town Centre and Beaches
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.