2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Tuckton Road, Bournemouth BH6
- 2 Bed Vacant Apartment, in Tuckton
- Double Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Integrated Modern Kitchen
- Luxurious Shower Room and Separate Cloakroom
- Underfloor Heating and Extra Storage Cupboards
- Full Connectivity for HDMI
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Facilities: Lift, Library, Lounge, Terrace, Laundry, Gym, Gardens, Parking
- 24/7 On Site Manager & Care Line Support
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee Remaining
- Council Tax: D
In a beautiful setting close to local shops, transport and restaurants the Riverside Court complex is ideally situated with a total of 46 independent apartments. Slightly off the main road it is situated next to a Tesco express and there is a beautiful pub with gardens sitting on the riverbank facing the residence.
Built in 2015 this large and stylish apartment boasts a full range of modern facilities including underfloor heating, full connectivity for HDMI, Sky Plus and discreet internet access points. It is a comfortable 70 sqm (753 sq feet) footprint in size. Its EPC is by one point a C and so is energy efficient.
There are neutral carpets throughout, a 23 feet long reception room with views over the surrounding area, tiled kitchen & shower room and white UPVC double glazed windows. The kitchen comprises of a modern range of high gloss units and includes a range of integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated fan assisted oven and microwave. The luxurious shower room is fully tiled with a large walk in shower, WC with enclosed flush and a wall mounted hand wash basin with vanity drawer below and large vanity mirror. There is a cloakroom near the entrance. There is a large storage cupboard located in the lounge and a cupboard in the hallway. There are exquisite built in opaque sliding wardrobes in the main bedroom and a second double bedroom located behind the kitchen.
The complex offers a wide range of communal facilities to include a homeowner's lounge with kitchen and library for social events and a place to sit and relax. There is a large communal terrace, nicely laid out laundry area with washing machines and tumble dryers, a well-being suite/equipped gym and a guest suite for stay overs. All floors are served by tastefully decorated communal areas and good lift access supplied by Kone. Outside there are communal gardens and a large residents parking area. The complex is run by an estate manager who is on site from 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday. There is also a 24 hour care line support system to give complete peace of mind. The property benefits from the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee so you can be assured of a stress free experience.
Kitchen 1.96m x 1.975m
Living room 3.32m (2.18m) x 6.95m (4.50m)
Storage cupboard 2.28m x 0.90m
Main bedroom 4.89m x 3.16m
Second bedroom 2.89m (1.97m) x 4.84m (3.85m)
Bathroom 2.65m x 1.66m
Cloakroom 1.00m x 1.38m
Entrance cupboard 0.94m x 0.90m
TENURE: Leasehold - 125 years from 01.04.2014 (119 year left)
Ground Rent - £545
Annual Service Charge - £3,209
Council Tax Band - D
50 mts to Local Shops and Amenities
150 mts to River Stour and The Riverside Pub
900 mts to Southbourne Sandy Beaches
1.0 km to Christchurch Rowing Club
1.3 km to Christchurch High Street
1.4 km to Southbourne High Street
2.0 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
3.5 km to Bournemouth Hospital
4.5 km to Mudeford
9.0 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.