3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale
Milton Street, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24
- Extended 3 Bedroom Property
- Modern Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double-Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Fully Enclosed Garden
Entrance Hall The property is entered into the hallway which has a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
LOUNGE 13' 8" x 11' 10" (4.19m x 3.63m) The lounge is front facing with an Upvc bay window, laminate flooring, a gas central heating back boiler and wood surround.
DINING ROOM 10' 1" x 16' 11" (3.09m x 5.16m) The dining room is rear facing with a tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard and leads to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 14' 1" x 9' 4" (4.31m x 2.85m) The kitchen has a range of white high gloss wall and base units with splash backs, circular sink, integral double oven with a modern flat screen extractor, dish washer and fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, door leading into the rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
MASTER BEDROOM The master room is front facing with an Upvc window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 9" x 8' 9" (4.52m x 2.68m) The second bedroom is accessed through the third bedroom and has carpet and a rear facing Upvc glazed window.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 11" x 9' 6" (3.04m x 2.90m) The third bedroom is a double bedroom which has carpet to the flooring, radiator and sky light.
BATHROOM 9' 5" x 6' 8" (2.89m x 2.04m) The bathroom consists of a fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, 'P' shaped bath with fountain taps with a gravity fed shower and shower screen, modern style radiator and obscured double glazed window
OUTSIDE The front garden is a low maintenance graveled front with a hard standing driveway leading to the side of the property and the garage which has an up and over door.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid with lawn, patio area, timber shed and gated access to the front, fully enclosed with fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Please call Martin and Co if you have any additional questions or would like to request a viewing.